Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Facing problems with video transimition

Reaction score
the very first day I bought Mavic Pro - I'm facing problems. The major problems. And it's been awhile, like two months already. But I have not had much time to fly around after buying it. I bought it in Lithuania and been preparing for my trip to USA. Now - I'm USA trying to capture beautiful shots but I'm all the time facing problem:

Problem:

The video that's transmission from drone to my phone always lags and doesn't not show normal view. When it sometimes show normally there I'm still facing ping/lag. Distance doesn't not matter for this problem: sometimes I'm 300ft away and it's starts doing no normal image/video to drone and sometimes when I'm like 5ft from the drone.

The drone and controller firmware are up to the latest.

Now I had found one particular problem:

When I tried to fly the drone without SD card inserted - the drone flew like I've have not seen before. No lag, no delay. Distance doesn't matter. I flew for 5 minutes. Then I inserted SD card to the drone (drone was already working/controller/phone with the app also was working) - there were no problems, everything was working perfectly. I used the original 16GB card that comes with a drone.

Today (on August 5th) I tried the old way (I thought it was something to do with my Samsung SD card. I started flying and everything was bad like always - to normal video, lag and all that. Then I turned off everything, took out the SD card from the drone - booted everything (phone/app controller drone) flew for a second without the SD card - everything is OK, working perfectly. I inserted the SD card. Started to flying and everything was OK, but! after 4 minutes of filming and flying everything went bad like always. No footage, transfer video is bad.

Can anyone help me out? Thank you in advance, friends. What shall I do? I tried with the original SD card and Samsung Evo 64GB card that I used from the first time I bought the drone.

the very first day I bought Mavic Pro - I'm facing problems. The major problems. And it's been awhile, like two months already. But I have not had much time to fly around after buying it. I bought it in Lithuania and been preparing for my trip to USA. Now - I'm USA trying to capture beautiful shots but I'm all the time facing problem:

Problem:

The video that's transmission from drone to my phone always lags and doesn't not show normal view. When it sometimes show normally there I'm still facing ping/lag. Distance doesn't not matter for this problem: sometimes I'm 300ft away and it's starts doing no normal image/video to drone and sometimes when I'm like 5ft from the drone.

The drone and controller firmware are up to the latest.

Now I had found one particular problem:

When I tried to fly the drone without SD card inserted - the drone flew like I've have not seen before. No lag, no delay. Distance doesn't matter. I flew for 5 minutes. Then I inserted SD card to the drone (drone was already working/controller/phone with the app also was working) - there were no problems, everything was working perfectly. I used the original 16GB card that comes with a drone.

Today (on August 5th) I tried the old way (I thought it was something to do with my Samsung SD card. I started flying and everything was bad like always - to normal video, lag and all that. Then I turned off everything, took out the SD card from the drone - booted everything (phone/app controller drone) flew for a second without the SD card - everything is OK, working perfectly. I inserted the SD card. Started to flying and everything was OK, but! after 4 minutes of filming and flying everything went bad like always. No footage, transfer video is bad.

Can anyone help me out? Thank you in advance, friends. What shall I do? I tried with the original SD card and Samsung Evo 64GB card that I used from the first time I bought the drone.

"Latest firmware and software" raises a flag. Unfortunately, when it comes to Firmware, "newer" is not "better." I highly recommend you roll back your firmware and software to these versions:

App: 4.0.8
Aircraft: 01.03.0700
Remote Controller: 01.03.0700

And once you roll back your FW and software, leave these databases alone at the following versions:

Flight Database: 00.00.01.04
Basic App Fly Safe Database: 01.00.01.05
Precise App Fly Safe Database: 01.00.01.05

This combination is rock solid and should serve you well for the remaining life of the drone. I also recommend the 32 channel hack in "custom" mode.

Good luck.

D

I had this problem with my brand new Mavic Pro. Turns out it was a manufacture issue. I sent it back and DJI replaced it. I have seen quite a few others with the same issue...

DJI can help with this kind of problem let them check your drones so that it will safely manipulate the problem

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk