Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Fact or Fiction

Reaction score
According to B&H, I'm one of the very first people to order an Inspire 1. I asked how that translates to my shipping date and was told, "yours should ship out at the end of December."

Fact ot Fiction?

Please don't take this the wrong way, and I mean this to have application globally here on the Inspirepilots site, but I've never seen so much ado over nothing. I mean all of us have scant little facts from DJI, yet more than one of these threads are ripe with unsubstantiated suppositions, angry allegations, innuendos, and assumptions. I fail to see either the value or the attraction in such barren and baseless conjecture.

The facts, in due time (meaning whenever DJI is prepared to disclose them) will be made known to all. I guess there are many here that enjoy the drama, the suspense and the let's-guess-what's-really-going-on-game. Not a game I personally am interested in partaking, but I do find it quite amusing watching many of you chasing your proverbial tails.

Eddie

Reactions: ctp and ultraturtle
Please don't take this the wrong way, and I mean this to have application globally here on the Inspirepilots site, but I've never seen so much ado over nothing. I mean all of us have scant little facts from DJI, yet more than one of these threads are ripe with unsubstantiated suppositions, angry allegations, innuendos, and assumptions. I fail to see either the value or the attraction in such barren and baseless conjecture.

The facts, in due time (meaning whenever DJI is prepared to disclose them) will be made known to all. I guess there are many here that enjoy the drama, the suspense and the let's-guess-what's-really-going-on-game. Not a game I personally am interested in partaking, but I do find it quite amusing watching many of you chasing your proverbial tails.

Eddie

What HE said !

According to B&H, I'm one of the very first people to order an Inspire 1. I asked how that translates to my shipping date and was told, "yours should ship out at the end of December."

Fact ot Fiction?

So much for End December. Just contacted the again and they told me that they will have to contact the supplier to follow up on when their order will come in. This process can take 3 days they said. Also thought to ask them about the case that DJI added to all units. According to B&H it will not come with a case.. Not too sure if they have any idea what they are talking about.

So much for End December. Just contacted the again and they told me that they will have to contact the supplier to follow up on when their order will come in. This process can take 3 days they said. Also thought to ask them about the case that DJI added to all units. According to B&H it will not come with a case.. Not too sure if they have any idea what they are talking about.

Order from Dronefly. That is where I got mine. They are a very reliable company and are on their third round of pre-orders. They have told me and others that all the Inspire 1's do indeed ship with the cases. They shipped out their first batch last Friday and said I should be receiving mine on the next batch in the next week or two :D They seem to have very good communications with DJI.

Order from Dronefly. That is where I got mine. They are a very reliable company and are on their third round of pre-orders. They have told me and others that all the Inspire 1's do indeed ship with the cases. They shipped out their first batch last Friday and said I should be receiving mine on the next batch in the next week or two :D They seem to have very good communications with DJI.
This sucks! : Dronefly ' Unable to ship to that address
We're sorry, but we're unable to ship to South Africa at this time.' [emoji30]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth