Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Fall Foliage in the NorthEast US

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Was up in northeast PA and west/central NY for my "day job" and had some time to fly my inspire1. I also started working with a new NLE, Davinci Resolve 12.5. Lots to learn, but here's a quick take.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like that was early in the year -- when exactly was this filmed? I'm guessing mid-September.

The opening shot was too extreme as far a tonal adjustment is concerned for my taste.

Brian

Looks like that was early in the year -- when exactly was this filmed? I'm guessing mid-September.

The opening shot was too extreme as far a tonal adjustment is concerned for my taste.

Brian

It was First week of Oct. Fall Foliage is late this year.
Thought I'd try something different for the opening shot. It's was under-exposed and quite boring without something. But really was just playing around with what is possible with Davinci.

It was First week of Oct. Fall Foliage is late this year.
Thought I'd try something different for the opening shot. It's was under-exposed and quite boring without something. But really was just playing around with what is possible with Davinci.

WOW, early October! I grew up and lived most of my life in upstate NY and early October would normally be about peak color -- I'd say peak would be closer to late October. I'm not sure why it's so late this year.

OK, makes sense that with a low exposure you had some issues so no problem...

Brian

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fastprintstar