Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

FCC mode

Reaction score
I have an Inspire 1 pro, Iam living in Eu. Does anybody know how to change to FCC mode, because the flying distance is very bad now? I've tried with config files (dji.retroroms.info) with the DJI Go app and also tried with fake gps app on android device but nor of them worked.
Now the app shows the channels like this: 13-20 ISM channel.

I have an Inspire 1 pro, Iam living in Eu. Does anybody know how to change to FCC mode, because the flying distance is very bad now? I've tried with config files (dji.retroroms.info) with the DJI Go app and also tried with fake gps app on android device but nor of them worked.
Now the app shows the channels like this: 13-20 ISM channel.
Define 'flying distance is very bad now'

EU is not a country so where are you located? Are you able to fly to the maximum distance allowable by your countries aviation laws?

Define 'flying distance is very bad now'

EU is not a country so where are you located? Are you able to fly to the maximum distance allowable by your countries aviation laws?
I am in Hungary. I was recently flying in an open area far away from town, there was no interference at all. I could fly only 200m away and the video feed started to lags, at 400m RTH activated. Same situation happened at another place.

Hi ;)
I live in France, in the Hautes-Alpes.
i would like to enable fcc mode, because as you know our country is full "too" restriction, and fcc mode is just too cool.
I have it on my mavic pro, and I have fun, while of course being responsible and careful.
so i tried on my dji inspire 1 to activate the ffc mode by the dji go 3.1.8 application bug, and it didn't work for me.
Even with the ffc patched dji go app, its not working and marks me the 13 :( (this).
I therefore suppose that the firmware of the inspire should also be modified.
Do you have any advice ?
thanking you in advance :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth