Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Finally bought an Inspire

Reaction score
First, I'd like to say thanks to all of those that work to make this forum run smoothly and add helpful information. I've been a P4 flyer for a few months and after a lot of time reading here, finally bought an Inspire. I received it today and for anyone on the fence, go for it! It is simply incredible to fly. I purchased it from Ralph at FlyHighUSA and cannot say enough good things about him. When I called and talked to him on the phone, I mentioned a concern with the standard controller reach and he told me not to worry, he could make it better. I then found myself considering night flights, I gave him a quick call, he once again assured me not to worry, that he could 3D print a mount and add an additional light with a lightweight external battery. It seems to me that in this day and age, this level of service is incredibly rare so I wanted to give Ralph and everyone else who has helped me become an educated UAS pilot a quick shout-out. I've now ordered a second Inspire from Ralph and am looking forward to another reliable tool to play with

Reactions: Eliphion
Welcome to the ranks!!
Nice to hear positive things!! I agree, the Inspire is an awesome piece of engineering and fun to fly.
Have you got the X3 or X5 camera?

Welcome to the ranks!!
Nice to hear positive things!! I agree, the Inspire is an awesome piece of engineering and fun to fly.
Have you got the X3 or X5 camera?
I just have X3's for now. At this point, the Z3 will be more useful than an X5 so that will be my next purchase.

X3 is a decent camera. I wish the price of the X5 would come down like those on the AC itself. I am thinking of getting a Z3 but am holding off till they get the bugs out of it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unitedconveyormktg