Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Finally

Reaction score
Website
www.oyibo-vfx.com
Just picked it up in Holland. With X5S, extra batteries and the 45mm Olympus M.Zuiko lens

0a492a154162e24615b318f8ba710a88.jpg

Always exciting to get a new one unpacked. Don't forget to pluck that little foam protector off of the intersection of your left-hand arms. Not that it will hurt to fly with it but you might lose it and wish you had it later for some reason.

I found out way too late about the warranty dji offers. It's only applicable to new units less than 25 hours activated. I would have gladly paid for that. Bummer. Bad play on dji part.

I found out way too late about the warranty dji offers. It's only applicable to new units less than 25 hours activated. I would have gladly paid for that. Bummer. Bad play on dji part.

48 hours from the time the drone was activated. Either contact your dealer if you are outside of the 48 hours or see this option here: DJI_Care Customer Upload Information

This option allows you to submit a verification of the aircrafts condition to have Care Refresh added after the 48 hour period.

Always exciting to get a new one unpacked. Don't forget to pluck that little foam protector off of the intersection of your left-hand arms. Not that it will hurt to fly with it but you might lose it and wish you had it later for some reason.

That little piece of foam has been on many flights lol...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jhwaco