Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Firmware 1.5 Feature #6 Question

Reaction score
Website
www.northernutahhometeam.com
I just updated to firmware v1.5.00.30 with no issues. The "What's New" point 6 says:

Added a feature to smooth the pitch, roll and yaw movement of the X3 gimbal from the DJI GO app.

I found the 3 pre-set configurations in the app. I have no clue what any of these do. I've been happy (prior to this firmware) with the way the gimbal has behaved. Any suggestions for what these preset configurations should look like? And/or what each individual setting does? Thanks!

I just updated to firmware v1.5.00.30 with no issues. The "What's New" point 6 says:

Added a feature to smooth the pitch, roll and yaw movement of the X3 gimbal from the DJI GO app.

I found the 3 pre-set configurations in the app. I have no clue what any of these do. I've been happy (prior to this firmware) with the way the gimbal has behaved. Any suggestions for what these preset configurations should look like? And/or what each individual setting does? Thanks!
It is a smoothing feature that many users have requested that effectively slow ramps the start and end of the move by introducing 'bezier' curve type adjustment.
Have a play around with the settings while the Inspire sits on a table and you will see what they do.
Dont forget you can save three user gimbal presets so you can have a fast movement and a slow one if you want to.

Reactions: Joel Zieve

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide