Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Firmware 1.9.1.30 Upgrade and C1/C2 Controls

Reaction score
Just upgraded the firmware to 1.9.1.30.

Using iOS 10

Result was loss of linkage from Master Controller to Slave Controller. So 30min later after relinking both FC to the aircraft, and then going to M<aster R%C/Slave RC setup all seemed well.

Slave RC moved camera OK.

So time to check camera operation on Master. Camera Up and Down on left hand wheel OK, but nothing on the C1 and C2 buttons, So back into the settings to find C1 and C2 unassigned. So I assign them for camera movement result NOTHING. Switch everything off and on, and try again , Result NOTHING, no movement

So, anyone else had this problem of using C1 and C2 on the Master to control Camera L to R ?

Did you manage to resolve it?

Using iOS 10

Result was loss of linkage from Master Controller to Slave Controller. So 30min later after relinking both FC to the aircraft, and then going to M<aster R%C/Slave RC setup all seemed well.

So time to check camera operation on Master. Camera Up and Down on left hand wheel OK, but nothing on the C1 and C2 buttons, So back into the settings to find C1 and C2 unassigned. So I assign them for camera movement result NOTHING. Switch everything off and on, and try again , Result NOTHING, no movement

So, anyone else had this problem of using C1 and C2 on the Master to control Camera L to R ?

I know it's an obvious question but was the camera on when you tried to programme C1 and C2?

DJI is far too busy working on new stuff to resolve this issue. It's been going on for two months and reported everywhere.

Using iOS 10

I am also unable to assign any camera control to C1 or C2.

The bad news continues. Upgraded my iPad to the latest upgrade. I had seen in prior posts here that C1 and C2 will not work with the latest upgrade,( but I believe this was the RC firmware, not sure) I thought..can't believe it, well it's true. Went out on a commercial flight today and sure enough C1 does nothing. I was trying to a crab shot. I got the gimbal to the left side wth no problem, then tried to bring it center..no luck. Tried to bring it to the right side no luck. I was using the screen to orientate the gimbal. I continuously tried to recenter the gimbal with C1 to no avail.
I believe that's it the iPad upgrade that does not synch with the quad..not sure.. Any Ideas.
Last week had not upgraded to the iPad 10.023 and the quad worked fine. That was the only change since last week.

Decided to check out the problem I wrote about earlier. I went to the C1 and C2 settings before I took off, they had been changed to "advanced camera settings" rather than my previous settings. Changed the settings back, flew the drone, no problems all worked well.
The only reason I can figure out why the settings had changed is because I had updated the iOS on the iPad and it effected the c1 and c2 settings.

Good Morning Wilkia61,
Yes, I too am running the Inspire 1 with The latest IOS (3.0) an iPadAir2 and iPad Mini (slave) with the same problems. Yesterday after several test flight failures, I contact DJI Tech support. After an hour of switching back and forth from MASTER to SLAVE and back, they could not figure it out. I too, lost C1 and C2 control and could only make camera adjustments with the thumbwheel. Does anyone remember using the control sticks for camera movements?

Good Morning Wilkia61,
Yes, I too am running the Inspire 1 with The latest IOS (3.0) an iPadAir2 and iPad Mini (slave) with the same problems. Yesterday after several test flight failures, I contact DJI Tech support. After an hour of switching back and forth from MASTER to SLAVE and back, they could not figure it out. I too, lost C1 and C2 control and could only make camera adjustments with the thumbwheel. Does anyone remember using the control sticks for camera movements?
I've been flying and still have no C1/C2 control. Hopefully DJI will sort it out in next firmware update.

Guys remember yore lucky... with my Samsung S7 edge I can't now even use DJI app.... it makes the phone continuously reboot.
Thanks to DJi go app upgrade

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela