Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Firmware downgrade help!

Reaction score
Ok need some help here. Looks like my new Inspire 1 is a lemon. Came to me with a bad TB47 and the USB on the transmitter does not work, so no DJI Go access. Here is my dilemma, this morning before I knew of the USB issue, I upgraded the firmware on the AC. Now the transmitter won't upgrade to the new firmware because of the USB issue and I'm stuck with the AC in the legs down position instead of travel mode. I think the only way I'm going to get that fixed so I can send the unit back is if I can downgrade the ac firmware to match. Does anyone know what the last Inspire 1 non v2.0 used for firmware? Also does anyone know of where I can find FW outside of v1.3, 1.810 or v1.910?

Are you definitely sure it is a USB issue? Wat platform do you use, IOS or Android?
Reinstalling GO might help.
Can you describe the steps you took after unpacking your new Inspire? Perhaps someone here has had the same issue and solved it. But we need to know more.

I am 1000% there is a USB issue. I tried both on iOS via brand new IPad Air 2 and Android via Nexus 7 v2 that I use flawlessly with my P3A. Also attempts to upgrade the RC firmware via, USB thumb drive, Micro SD via USB adapter, Micro SD via Micro USB adapter, and USB via the AC all unsuccessful, RC doesn't recognize anything attached.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaisyBanue