Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Firmware for Inspire1/RC Clear?

Reaction score
Website
mockspeedmedia.com
Hello,

Forgive me but I cannot seem to find any updates on whether or not I should update to the new firmwares. I have read the horror stories and have stayed away from updates and flying. Are we in the clear now? Thanks.

Says nothing after putting the bin on the sd and inserted in the aircraft then turn it on it just does normal start up but no firmware update

I've always updated as soon as one becomes available, I assume DJI know what they are doing and I've been safe so far, now I'm not saying they don't make mistakes because I've heard some horror stories, but like I said, I trust them and so far I've been good

Says nothing after putting the bin on the sd and inserted in the aircraft then turn it on it just does normal start up but no firmware update
I would start all over. Use the DJI GO to format the SD card. Copy the uncompressed file to the card.

The next step is to turn on only the aircraft and wait a full 25 minutes before rebooting. It states it can take up to 25 minutes. You will get no indication that it is doing anything while it is updating, you just need to wait.

Afterwards go into the DJI GO app and verify under "about" that the aircraft is updated.

I would start all over. Use the DJI GO to format the SD card. Copy the uncompressed file to the card.

The next step is to turn on only the aircraft and wait a full 25 minutes before rebooting. It states it can take up to 25 minutes. You will get no indication that it is doing anything while it is updating, you just need to wait.

Afterwards go into the DJI GO app and verify under "about" that the aircraft is updated.
Ok I'll try that and see if it works and let you know what happens thanks Dave

Make sure you've downloaded the right firmware for yr inspire. It's easy to mistakenly end up on the I 1 site when u want the I 1 pro or raw. It's not obviously. I've done it twice. The result is that absolutely nothing happens when u load the card into the Inspire. No log, no flashing light.

Make sure you've downloaded the right firmware for yr inspire. It's easy to mistakenly end up on the I 1 site when u want the I 1 pro or raw. It's not obviously. I've done it twice. The result is that absolutely nothing happens when u load the card into the Inspire. No log, no flashing light.
Ok thank you I but am sure I got the right one

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudyLions