Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Firmware Issue

Reaction score
Several months ago I tried to update the firmware on my bird and it wouldn’t update. I was able to fly and I flew it several times after that even though it showed I needed an update. Last week I went to fly and the remote would not connect to the bird so I recalibrated the controller and it connected. I was able to see everything in my DJI Go app and it gave me the green light to fly. After a minute or so it showed a weak connection and the camera rotated 90 degrees and I lost signal. My controller still had the green light but no connection to the app. I reformatted my SD card and and put the latest firmware in the root directory, put it in the camera and then turned the bird on to attempt an update. It immediately gave the failed beeping noise. Now, each time I turn it on it does the same thing. Does anyone have an idea for a fix? Oh, I have the Inspire 1, version 1.

Several months ago I tried to update the firmware on my bird and it wouldn’t update. I was able to fly and I flew it several times after that even though it showed I needed an update. Last week I went to fly and the remote would not connect to the bird so I recalibrated the controller and it connected. I was able to see everything in my DJI Go app and it gave me the green light to fly. After a minute or so it showed a weak connection and the camera rotated 90 degrees and I lost signal. My controller still had the green light but no connection to the app. I reformatted my SD card and and put the latest firmware in the root directory, put it in the camera and then turned the bird on to attempt an update. It immediately gave the failed beeping noise. Now, each time I turn it on it does the same thing. Does anyone have an idea for a fix? Oh, I have the Inspire 1, version 1.

You're barking up all the wrong trees. Contemporary Inspire 1 firmwares are inherently littered with problems. Do this, and you'll enjoy years of blissful Inspire 1 flight.

And here's a support video that may help with the transition.

Good luck.

D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido