Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Firmware suggestions

Reaction score
So I'm running firmware v01.00.0330 basically April of 2017. I occasionally get ghosting of frames on the cinissd and i know they fixed this in a later version so I'm tempted to upgrade.

Is there a firmware people are in agreement that is solid? Looks like the latest one is not liked and unneeded unless you have an x7 which i dont. x5s here. Im more interested in cinicore 2.1 and losing this frame issue I only see in 5.2k.

Im also not opposed to leaving it as is but i feel like I may be missing out.

Thanks

Let me rephrase this because it doesn't look like anyone really has an answer. Is the log Improvement in cinicore 2. 1 that good to upgrade?

hi superj, Most just update to the latest and hope it works. Some of us will never risk an update if everything is working the way it should.
The latest update is buggy and NOT recommended. I rolled back to 02.0100 and it seems fine. Previously i was running 01.0010 which also seemed fine. If you read the release notes it may help you decide.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/inspire_2/20180718/Inspire_2_Release_Notes_en_20180718.pdf

The other thing is that once you update past 02.0100 you cannot rollback without dumlracer.
hope this helps.
Cheers ;)

hi superj, Most just update to the latest and hope it works. Some of us will never risk an update if everything is working the way it should.
The latest update is buggy and NOT recommended. I rolled back to 02.0100 and it seems fine. Previously i was running 01.0010 which also seemed fine. If you read the release notes it may help you decide.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/inspire_2/20180718/Inspire_2_Release_Notes_en_20180718.pdf

The other thing is that once you update past 02.0100 you cannot rollback without dumlracer.
hope this helps.
Cheers ;)
Thanks. Yeah I wasn't planning on touching the latest one but this cinecore 2. 1 lookslooks extremely tempting. Is dlog actually improved on the x5s?

they say the new tweaks for the x5s are in the pipeline. With all the drama's with the recent fw i would expect a new one shortly so hopefully they will be in there.

hope this helps.
Cheers ;)
@RotorWash please expand on what you referred to as dumlracer
many of us have previously been looking for a down rev solution = THANK YOU!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unitedconveyormktg