Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Firmware upgrade issue

Reaction score
After being out of the country for over a year i am attempting to download the latest version of firmware V01.11.01.50 on my Inspire 1 /X3 .
After several attempts and reformatting SD cards , Download is good.. But Nothing !

All i am getting when i insert the SD card and turn on the aircraft is a constant beeping with no lights, the only lights that are on are the battery ? Gimbal goes through its motions then falls out. but even after !0 minutes and that annoying beep beep beep NOTHING im at a loss ?

Any suggestions ?

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply, i am using PC. Took a shot and downloaded an older version of firmware . Seems to have worked, after about 8 minutes beeping stopped and seems to be back to "normal". Going to try and reload the latest on a clean disk and see what happens .

Appreciate it

To re-flash the old version or the same firmware version, additional files are required for the firmware.
create an additional file WM610_FW_DEBUG without an extension with zero cost and put it together with the firmware and run the firmware process.
The firmware will pass correctly.

Important note - a return to the old version of firmware or firmware upgrade of the same version can take longer - up to 2 hours. Be sure to have a full battery and patience.

Reactions: grydsrt

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alecia4669