Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Firmware v1.4.0.10 Upgrade and Batteries

Perfect. However, the new options for POI, CL etc should be on a drop down menu between the satellites and the central Aircraft State windows. I saw, temporarliy, on one of my mini iPads the choices available then it disappeared! The window never appeared on my other iPad after the update. Any suggestions?
The modes have now been moved to the Intelligent Navigation (IN) dialog that appears when you move the P-A-F switch to F. When you Hide an IN mode it goes to a icon to the left of the centre status bar as you describe.

That strange, I just received my "New" replacement Inspire and it came with 1.3 loaded. I just upgraded to 1.4. Read the direction CAREFULLY...

QUOTE="Gregg Smith, post: 60375, member: 22399"]I just got my new Inspire in today, I'm updating to 1.3 first and then to 1.4. I have some batteries coming tomorrow and wanted to know if I should wait to do the 1.4 upgrade tomorrow after I've had a chance to make sure the batteries are at 1.3 before upgrading to 1.4 or is it ok to upgrade the 2 batteries I currently have along with the aircraft and controller and then just go straight to 1.4 tomorrow for the 3 new TB48 batteries.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: turbodronepilot

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THE FLYING LIZARD