Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Firmware variations between Inspire 1 and Inspire Pro

Reaction score
I keep seeing references that 1.4 is one of the better firmware versions out there for the Inspire. No speed limiting and yaw sensitivity was pretty decent. As a Pro owner, it has gotten confusing. They're not released on the same date, aren't numbered the same yet folks keep referencing firmware as 1.5 or 1.6....

For the Pro, which is the best performing firmware? Smooth controls are very important...I went back to 1.2.0.50 and flew it today.....very jittery and won't even fly in a straight line. I did an advanced IMU calib and used some of the gain/yaw settings seen here and on Facebook groups but it's terrible. Advice?

Reactions: FlyDJI
Thanks for the offer. I'd prefer to just keep the dialogue going here so that others can benefit from my experience.

Thanks for the offer. I'd prefer to just keep the dialogue going here so that others can benefit from my experience.
No problem, the latest firmware for me has been working great, 1.3.0.60
When you say jittery, I assume you mean the AC?
How is the camera acting, I have seen some speed limiting when flying in cold temps but otherwise has been fine. I have 4 Inspire Pro's running the latest firmware without issue.

I keep seeing references that 1.4 is one of the better firmware versions out there for the Inspire. No speed limiting and yaw sensitivity was pretty decent. As a Pro owner, it has gotten confusing. They're not released on the same date, aren't numbered the same yet folks keep referencing firmware as 1.5 or 1.6....

For the Pro, which is the best performing firmware? Smooth controls are very important...I went back to 1.2.0.50 and flew it today.....very jittery and won't even fly in a straight line. I did an advanced IMU calib and used some of the gain/yaw settings seen here and on Facebook groups but it's terrible. Advice?
Have you tried the latest firmware I referenced, This comes from the X5 download page DJI! This is the appropriate Latest firmware for the Pro Inspire 1 Pro - Specifications, FAQ, video tutorials, manuals and DJI GO | DJI

Hey...Im having same issue. Wont fly a straight line.. Kinda frustrating. Did u figure anything out. I have a Phantom and it flys a straight line no problem. I would think this thing would be better. I am running latest firmware.

Have you tried the latest firmware I referenced, This comes from the X5 download page DJI! This is the appropriate Latest firmware for the Pro Inspire 1 Pro - Specifications, FAQ, video tutorials, manuals and DJI GO | DJI
I have the latest firmware and this thing doesn't fly no where near as straight as my phantom. I just got it so I'm still getting used to it. But it would really be cool to get it to fly straight. Maybe the weight and wind could have something to do with it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont