Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

First crash, Inspire Pro

Reaction score
Hello all, I am trying to review the .DAT file I retrieved from the Airframe. I used maps made easy but could only see the map and speed/ altitude. I clicked the link for CVS but nothing happens. Any suggestions? Im suspecting a voltage failure.

FW 1.04.00.07

I was trying out different settings and flight modes in the driveway for a few minutes, fully charged battery, I did notice the battery voltage reading was yellow at times, nothing that alarmed me since its not unusual to see sometimes. It is 57 degrees out. Decent weather. Started trying to focus the X5 on the roof of the house when it started losing power, I was partially over the roof, before I could maneuver away properly it got hung up on the gutter and down she went, a slow motion crash. As it was getting hung up I had the reaction to put the gear down to prepare for some sort of landing. It started putting the gear down and then all power was loss allowing it to tumble off landing upside down.

After looking back on the situation, I should have investigated the yellow voltage color when im only hovering around in fair tempatures. Then I should of slammed the throttle to lift up a bit and avoid the gutter, but I was so focused on getting a position for a view and was a little too comfortable with the system itself I was caught pretty well off guard... I just didn't react like my years of RC experience would have me react "facepalm"

Ive crashed many of unstabilized airplanes and helis doing 3D aerobatics and pushing the envelope, this one doesn't hurt my ego as much as it just hurts my pockets! So any advice on what I can do with .dat file is appreciated!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla