Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

First Flight with new Inspire, bad crash.

Reaction score
Hello forum people,

My new Inspire arrived today, I charged the 4 batteries in the new Smart Powercharger, hooked up the Cinemizers to the slave controller so I could operate the camera, and my friend Corey took us up. I was playing around with the camera while Corey was flying. Notice the middle right part of the screen at the beginning of the video.

First Flight

As you can see, I have a lot to learn about video editing, lol.

Bob

Reactions: RedHawkUAV
Hello forum people,

My new Inspire arrived today, I charged the 4 batteries in the new Smart Powercharger, hooked up the Cinemizers to the slave controller so I could operate the camera, and my friend Corey took us up. I was playing around with the camera while Corey was flying. Notice the middle right part of the screen at the beginning of the video.

First Flight

Bob

And a couple of people need to learn how to drive.
Good documentary footage...only small edit required.
May all your flights have such interesting footage.

Reactions: christy
Hello forum people,

First Flight

Bob
Why is that white car blocking the intersection half way thru the vid? I know! Just to create another bit of cause and effect? I love good UAV videos hard core!!! Good Job!! Don't be over confident when flying your new bird! Plain and simple!!

Wow, from your title I thought YOU lost her the first time out. What an excellent catch!! This is a great example of right place at the right time. Did you show them the footage??

Reactions: christy
The footage is OK ,but I wouldn't use location like this for first test flight. Just from safety point of view.

Maybe you're the one that caused the crash, by the driver looking at the copter.

Actually, that would be impossible for the driver in the white vehicle. We were a block away, off to the side opposite the direction he was turning and until the last 2 seconds hidden by a building. I'd say it's more likely he was sending a text message instead of paying attention.

Reactions: RedHawkUAV
Wauv!
First flight, and you do it in 1) an urban area, 2) over a busy street, 3) just next to an accident.

It's hard for me to describe how irresponsible I think you are. Showing it here just adds to the fact. Hope that one day you will gain some respect for flying drones and gain some common sense.

Reactions: sanderx

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alecia4669