Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

UK First proper promo video near Airport.

Reaction score
Hey everyone.

I recently did a free of charge Video Promo for a local Golf Course with an eye for the better courses nearby for paid work in future and obviosuly for my own promotional purposes. It was very close to an international airport, i.e. Planes were at end of course and runway was under 1/2 mile away. I spoke to ATC beforehand and there were no problems at all sue to my PFCO.
I was going to take a few shots of the airport with my 45mm lens too for my gallery too, showing I can operate within restricted airspace professionally. What do u chaps think about that? Surley i woulsnt be breaching any data protection due to not being able to distinguish anyone personally and me having petmission to be there from ATC and the Golf Course. All shots would be taken from golf course airspace btw.
My PFCO training chap thought it would have been a good idea for my portfolio.

Ive put this together and edited it a few times and just adjusted saturatuon and contrasts etc. Still not 100% happy myself and am going to 're take a few sequences but would really appreciate any comments you more experienced guys/gals have. Negative and positive please. I need to learn where I'm go9ng wrong aswell as what I'm doing well.
I'm not too happy with a couple of clips as filmed it on my own with my Inspire 1 Pro and the Oylmpus 15mm lens mostly in FPV mode as easier to lock on target and fly than operate gimbal aswell as fly. Not ideal I know but easiest way at the time. Im returning there tomorrow toner shoot parts and as I said I really welcome your comments as they may help in what I decide to re shoot.

Plz see video on the link below;
Dave

I don't think Autopilot or a automated flight system would be of a substantial benefit, I think you should work on smoothing out your movements. I fast forwarded a few spots and it looks like your gimbal wasn't level which was weird.

Let autopilot or litchi handle the flight path and movements and they will be smooth, or have it fly the route so you can concentrate on operating the gimbal

Reactions: Davidp

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sjoby08