Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

First video

Reaction score
It makes for a nice tripod in the sky, doesn't it? Just a question, I saw some propellers. Did you have your landing gear up?

Reaction score
It makes for a nice tripod in the sky, doesn't it? Just a question, I saw some propellers. Did you have your landing gear up?
Landing gear was up. Sometimes you see props if camera is angled up and a gust of wind comes

Reaction score
Nice video Jason. That's a difficult, fast moving subject. I assume single controller? I would imagine using dual controllers, you could get some awesome shots! Nice job!

Reaction score
Nice video Jason. That's a difficult, fast moving subject. I assume single controller? I would imagine using dual controllers, you could get some awesome shots! Nice job!
Yes, single controller. I have two but there was only two of us at the field.

Reaction score
That is a the sanctioned flying field at Warner park. Not sure about Davidson county parks in general

Reaction score
Nice video, you did well trying to keep up with that plane. Love the 2nd photo.

Reaction score
That is a the sanctioned flying field at Warner park. Not sure about Davidson county parks in general
Hi all,

I live in Brentwood, TN as well. I've looked over Davidson/Nashville parks websites and haven't found any regulations regarding drones. I thought about calling one of the numbers in the sites, but figured I'd get an instant "No you can't." response. I've flown at Steeplechase a couple of times when I first got my Inspire1. Quite, with not many people around.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neokiller62