Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Flight control system?!?

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what my flight control system is?

I'm guessing this is a pretty simple question but I just cant find anything anywhere that tells me what it is.

Thanks

Can anyone tell me what my flight control system is?

I'm guessing this is a pretty simple question but I just cant find anything anywhere that tells me what it is.

Thanks
Is your question one of general interest or are you preparing your Ops Manual for PFAW submission. If it is the former I can't really tell you. If it is for the latter you don't need to know. As the Inspire 1 is a ready to fly drone, you simply need to state that the flight control system is DJI's propriety as supplied with the aircraft. This applies to other sub systems as well.

Thanks Scotflieger,

Yes its for the latter, that's what I assumed and why I originally left it out but the manual has been sent back to me for amendments and this is one of the things I have been asked to provide as part of the technical specs.

Guess I will just state its "DJI integrated system"

Thanks Scotflieger,

Yes its for the latter, that's what I assumed and why I originally left it out but the manual has been sent back to me for amendments and this is one of the things I have been asked to provide as part of the technical specs.

Guess I will just state its "DJI integrated system"
It's a constant source of amusement for @Scotflieger and myself how rediculous EuroUSC can be.
Anyway, to answer your question:

Proprietary 2.4Ghz Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) control link.
If you mean the flight controller (FC) then again it is a Proprietary inbuilt flight controller, Ready to Fly system. There is no serial number either (well not that the user can quote).
What I find amazing is EuroUSC and other NQE's would have done loads of these by now and should guide their candidates appropriately.

Thanks chaps, yeah you aren't wrong. Terrible choice on my part.

I don't want to cheat here but I'm getting frustrated with this, so if you don't mind nudging me in the right direction....

If the flight control system is dji integrated, then what exactly should I be putting for the flight control serial number and flight control power supply?

Actually, now I'm more confused should it be DJI integrated or should I put Proprietary 2.4Ghz Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) control link ???

Ever get the feeling you bit off more than you can chew?

Thanks for this info guys. Oscen, success with this info? I'm in Canada doing the same thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido