Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Flight Data Mode - Reading DATs

Reaction score
Hi. On a horrible day like today I was going to look into extracting and viewing the Data files on my I1. So you can down load them but is there any way of reading them? The last post I could find was linking to a web based utility. Is there anything new?

D

Hi. On a horrible day like today I was going to look into extracting and viewing the Data files on my I1. So you can down load them but is there any way of reading them? The last post I could find was linking to a web based utility. Is there anything new?
There is no public way of analysing the .DAT files. There is a web-ware site that allows you to access your flights uploaded to the cloud. I can't remember the URL at the moment.

D
DatCon is an offline .DAT converter. I.e., you install it on your PC and do the conversion locally. It can be obtained by going here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
russiananytime