Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

flight planning system

Reaction score
Hi guys!

Do you know if any of flight planning system like DJI GS Pro / Litchi / PIX4Dcapture etc. support Zenmuse XT?

Cheers,
Magda

Reactions: Lars - DDI
Same problem here ... DroneDeploy App seems to work fine, also the Dji Ground station pro, but it can only capture data in .jpg .. for mapping its best in .tiff file format.. But yet i have made a succesfull ortho with .jpg dataset, but you can be unlucky and the ortho will twist and be misplaced beyond what a GCP can fix :(

Reactions: George Templeman
Same problem here ... DroneDeploy App seems to work fine, also the Dji Ground station pro, but it can only capture data in .jpg .. for mapping its best in .tiff file format.. But yet i have made a succesfull ortho with .jpg dataset, but you can be unlucky and the ortho will twist and be misplaced beyond what a GCP can fix :(

Great to hear you've been able to get ortho. What overlap value you used? I read on Pix4D webpage that they advise to keep 90% overlap... this value significantly increase number of photos and time of flight... Is it really the only way to align photos?

Great to hear you've been able to get ortho. What overlap value you used? I read on Pix4D webpage that they advise to keep 90% overlap... this value significantly increase number of photos and time of flight... Is it really the only way to align photos?

Hello Magda,

I used 90% front overlap, and 90% side overlap and fly in 100m agl, but i know sensefly ebee thermomap takes data set in 55% frontlap and 90% frontlap grayscale and .tiff format..

With a dji xt, i think the solution is .tiff and grayscale.. maybe, and only maybe then can we lower the frontlap to maybe 60%..

Have you tested any app that can capture .tiff files in 90% overlap?

I an going to test the new pix4D capture app on android tomorrow morning.. will give some feedback afterwords.. :)

No, not yet. I am planning to buy inspire with Zenmuse XT but before that i would like to have 100% sure that this will fit to my purpose and I can get a nice orto/3d thermal model. I am waiting for your feedback. Good luck :)

Thanks, i can send you the test data set, so you can try process that on your ovn afterwords..
Let me know :)

Reactions: Phatzo
Thanks, i can send you the test data set, so you can try process that on your ovn afterwords..
Let me know :)

hi Lars,
would mind adding me too?
with a data set i can play around and show possible clients what is possible getting projects worth the ROI in hungary gives me a bigger chance.
would be really nice
thank you
Martin

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lgstirling