Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Flight Records

Reaction score
Hello

This is my first post but I have been flying for 5 years professionally since Part 107 and have use this forum many times. This past weekend I was shooting video with my I2 of a subdivision development hired by the developer. While flying a woman shot at me with a handgun.
The police told me I did nothing wrong and the are pursuing her criminally. For evidence is there a way to download the flight records from the Go 4 app? Or do have I to give the police my ipad?
I fly over 250 days a year in subdivisions over houses all the time. Most of the time people think they are pretty cool especially the Inspire 2. Never imagined that somebody would shot at me. Be careful it could happen to you. Thanks.

Same happend to friend of mine, But was done by poachers in a forest in Italy. They also shot in his direction. So he had to backpedal all the way to save his own life. He had cache+Flight log saved on his device buy couldnt do nothing about it. Well different place and different case...but bullets are scary.

Yikes!

For some jobs I set up a GoPro camera inside my car just to document any issues that may arise, but honestly it adds another layer of battery and card management to the job, so I haven't been exactly diligent with it. The problem is that I'll have 50 uneventful flights before anything "exciting" happens. I wish I would've been recording when the police searched me last month. Oh well...

Regarding your question...

1570022206686.png

D

Hello

This is my first post but I have been flying for 5 years professionally since Part 107 and have use this forum many times. This past weekend I was shooting video with my I2 of a subdivision development hired by the developer. While flying a woman shot at me with a handgun.
The police told me I did nothing wrong and the are pursuing her criminally. For evidence is there a way to download the flight records from the Go 4 app? Or do have I to give the police my ipad?
I fly over 250 days a year in subdivisions over houses all the time. Most of the time people think they are pretty cool especially the Inspire 2. Never imagined that somebody would shot at me. Be careful it could happen to you. Thanks.
"While flying a woman shot at me with a handgun. " At you?
That's a felony, was she arrested on the spot?

"While flying a woman shot at me with a handgun. " At you?
That's a felony, was she arrested on the spot?
I agree. There are investigating her criminally. She claims she did not realize it was against the law in city limits. Ignorance is no excuse. We shall see. In the mean time I now carry both concealed and open weapons on while flying.

I agree. There are investigating her criminally. She claims she did not realize it was against the law in city limits. Ignorance is no excuse. We shall see. In the mean time I now carry both concealed and open weapons on while flying.

" She claims she did not realize it was against the law in city limits." LOL. She didn't realize it was illegal to shoot at another human being.....or was she shooting at the drone?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaricruzRa