Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!
Not a fan - flying was too jerky, music was boring, text was too youtubeish .. very surprised you have made a living doing this, you must be quite the salesmen.
Yeah, right. Well, you don't have to like it. But all those people that pay me sure do though. They like "youtubeish". We make our videos for the buyer, not the seller. Let me know how YOUR drone business is doing.

Reactions: ADSSER
Yeah, right. Well, you don't have to like it. But all those people that pay me sure do though. They like "youtubeish". We make our videos for the buyer, not the seller. Let me know how YOUR drone business is doing.

I thought it was very well done. Congratulations for being part of the cutting edge in the US.

I thought it was very well done. Congratulations for being part of the cutting edge in the US.
Thanks Adsser. A few small things could be better, but to the average public, they seem to love what we do. I wish vimeo, youtube and facebook would upgrade their video processing. That sure would help a LOT.

Reactions: ADSSER
At the end, it should be "seriously", not "serious". Professionalism, my friend.

Great shots!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44