Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

USA Flying for Public Safety Agencies in Sussex Co.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Has any forum/thread/organization been started for those of us that fly for law enforcement and fire departments? We utilize a DJI Matric 210 with thermal imaging, drop mechanism, etc. and Phantom 4 Pro.

I am trying to reach out to others to share ideas on flying for public safety. I'm retired law enforcement, but currently the civilian UAV pilot for Ocean View PD. Nick Harrington is the primary pilot for the PD and I’m the primary used for the Millville VFC.

We are both FAA Part 107 licensed and advanced training via DEMA. The UAV program is in its infancy and we are looking for ways to better incorporate the aircraft in public safety.

Has any forum/thread/organization been started for those of us that fly for law enforcement and fire departments? We utilize a DJI Matric 210 with thermal imaging, drop mechanism, etc. and Phantom 4 Pro.

I am trying to reach out to others to share ideas on flying for public safety. I'm retired law enforcement, but currently the civilian UAV pilot for Ocean View PD. Nick Harrington is the primary pilot for the PD and I’m the primary used for the Millville VFC.

We are both FAA Part 107 licensed and advanced training via DEMA. The UAV program is in its infancy and we are looking for ways to better incorporate the aircraft in public safety.
Please note we have a dedicated Public Safety Area.
Here Public Safety

Since you have picked up the relevant thread elsewhere this one now closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry