Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Flying in negative altitude.

Reaction score
Hi, I need to know for sure that I can fly my Inspire 2 below my take off point for an upcoming job. I have found literature around the Mavic and Phantom to say yes there is no problem. I would like to hear from an Inspire pilot who has experience and if there is anything I would need to do prior to the flight? Many thanks.

Hi, I need to know for sure that I can fly my Inspire 2 below my take off point for an upcoming job. I have found literature around the Mavic and Phantom to say yes there is no problem. I would like to hear from an Inspire pilot who has experience and if there is anything I would need to do prior to the flight? Many thanks.
Please use the search function on the forum before posting up - this has been covered sooooooo many times previously across all forums that there are a plethora of threads discussing the subject.

If you don’t want to use search the answer to your question is ‘Yes’

Reactions: Rik Christiansen
Please use the search function on the forum before posting up - this has been covered sooooooo many times previously across all forums that there are a plethora of threads discussing the subject.

If you don’t want to use search the answer to your question is ‘Yes’
Thank you, yes I did search and found answers for other drones but good to know specific info for Inspire. Appreciated.

Do note that many automated features, if not all, like Spotlight, Waypoints, etc., will not work below a dozen or so feet ABOVE takeoff elevation, let alone in negative elevation.

Reactions: Rik Christiansen

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool