Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Focus manually I2

Press and hold the C2 button then with the left wheel you can do manual focus adjustment.
On my RC, horizon calibration is set here. Could you tell me how to set these buttons in general, where in the menu is the option to do it? It would be wonderful to have focus adjustments under your finger.

On my RC, horizon calibration is set here. Could you tell me how to set these buttons in general, where in the menu is the option to do it? It would be wonderful to have focus adjustments under your finger.
Sorry it's my bad! It's the C1 button not the C2, and this is pre set by DJI and cannot be modified by the user. I've read about that in the forums and can't remember if this is covered in the user manual. We are using focus wheel and that's why I've forgot the right combination :)

Last edited:
Sorry it's my bad! It's the C1 button not the C2, and this is pre set by DJI and cannot be modifyed by the user. I've road about that in the forums and can't remember if this is covered in the user manual. We are using focus wheel and that's why I've forgot the right combination :)
Wow! Is is great! Leaned a new trick thanks so much!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THE FLYING LIZARD