Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Folding Props for Inspire 1

Florida Drone Supply

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.floridadronesupply.com
We have been asked for images of the Helingadin props for the Inspire 1. These are direct mount folding carbon fiber props that replace the quick release props or spin on supplied with the Inspire 1 from the factory. Here is a link to the props, Inspire 1 Folding Props by Heliengadin

Attachments

• IMG_2038.JPG
    IMG_2038.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 185
  • IMG_2039.JPG
    IMG_2039.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 173
  • IMG_2040.JPG
    IMG_2040.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 157
  • IMG_2041.JPG
    IMG_2041.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 154
  • IMG_2042.JPG
    IMG_2042.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 159
  • IMG_2043.JPG
    IMG_2043.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 155
  • IMG_2044.JPG
    IMG_2044.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 148
  • IMG_2045.JPG
    IMG_2045.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 153
  • IMG_2046.JPG
    IMG_2046.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 151
Reactions: dieselshadow
Wow. Those look pretty sharp.

Do they change the flight characteristics or sound levels?

They are good looking! We have found them to be a bit quieter with a lower tone than the stock props. Flight times may see a small improvement and are more responsive to pilot control stick input. The connivence factor is paramount.

Dadgum you!

Gonna hafta pull out my CC, aren't I? LOL

Do they have blade holders to hold them in the folded position? And will they fit in the I1 case?

One more question. Do they have the logos on them now, or are they plain? Your pics on the website show plain while the pics you posted here are logo'd up.

IMG_3124 2.JPG I have a set on my bird, love them. I had to modify my inspak x5 case, but that was no problem. My bird is much more responsive and seems more stable, a slight increase in flight time...but most of all... Im in the air, just as fast as I would be setting up my Mavic Pro. I would recommend them. Got them from FDS, too...

How do these props handle in high altitude? I recently was at about 8000 feet using DJIs HA props (and intend to return to that area) and suddenly developed jello in my image, only thing that changed was the props from when I flew at sea level. For now I'm blaming the props until I have the time and weather to test with the regular props again. I also notices shortened flight times at altitude with the altitude blades.

Will the folded blades fit in the Go Professional Landing Mode Hard Case without modification? The area around the motors in the case is about 2-3/8 inches.

View attachment 17802 I have a set on my bird, love them. I had to modify my inspak x5 case, but that was no problem. My bird is much more responsive and seems more stable, a slight increase in flight time...but most of all... Im in the air, just as fast as I would be setting up my Mavic Pro. I would recommend them. Got them from FDS, too...
Could you show the mod to the Inspak? I have one too and intend to get the folding props, your photo's perspective make it seem as if the props ae into the metal frame of the case, probably due to parallax, but I would like to make sure there is no modding of that frame

no modding of the frame, just looks that way in the photo. I just placed the bird in case, outlined around it(with marker)...took it out...and used an exacto knife; to cut out...long process, but worked well

Attachments

• IMG_0777.JPG
    IMG_0777.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 76
  • IMG_0779.JPG
    IMG_0779.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 76
  • IMG_0780.JPG
    IMG_0780.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 76

Members online

No members online now.