Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 – virtually new – dual controllers, Cinema & ProRes licenses, 240GB SSD with SSD station, PRICE DROP.

Reaction score
Virtually unused. Immaculate condition. Just minutes in the air, never anything other than a simple "take flight, then smoothly land." Includes the Zenmuse X5S camera with original DJI lens. CinemaDNG & Apple ProRes licenses.

Four TB50 batteries with charging station, dual controllers, folding carbon fiber props installed (two sets of unused OEM props also included). This listing also includes one CineSSD 240GB with the CineSSD station (both BNIB in original shrink-wrap), easily a $500 value!

I'm the original owner. Everything was purchased new. The photos are of the items being sold here. Well over $8,000 invested. Personal situation makes using this Inspire 2 unlikely so it's time to sell.

$3,750.

Attachments

• Inspire2_1968.jpg
    Inspire2_1968.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 17
  • Inspire2_1971.jpg
    Inspire2_1971.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Inspire2_1984.jpg
    Inspire2_1984.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Inspire2_1990.jpg
    Inspire2_1990.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 11
  • Inspire2_1995.jpg
    Inspire2_1995.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Inspire2_1999.jpg
    Inspire2_1999.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Inspire2_2005.jpg
    Inspire2_2005.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Inspire2_2014.jpg
    Inspire2_2014.jpg
    259.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Inspire2_SSD.jpg
    Inspire2_SSD.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Everything is in excellent condition. Flown all of a couple minutes for maybe 40' (simple test with no issues), then repackaged. Four TB50 batteries with charging station, dual controllers, unused folding carbon fiber props installed (as-new OEM props not shown), CineSSD 240GB with CineSSD station (both BNIB), CinemaDNG & Apple ProRes licenses pre-installed in package. Everything is virtually unused - life just changes directions... I'm the original owner. Over $10,500 invested. Must sell. Will consider reasonable offers.
Are you willing to sell the 240gb card separately?

Are you willing to sell the 240gb card separately?
I'd prefer to keep it all together, or at least keep the two unwrapped items together. If everything, I'll make a killer deal. I need to put my focus into other projects.

I'd prefer to keep it all together, or at least keep the two unwrapped items together. If everything, I'll make a killer deal. I need to put my focus into other projects.
So how much for Cinessd Station and card to keep them together. I have the drone already.

Everything is virtually unused and in excellent condition, maybe 5 minutes in the air! Four TB50 batteries with charging station, dual controllers, folding carbon fiber props installed (OEM props also included), 45mm f/1.8 Olympus lens, misc. balancing rings, Tiffen filters (46mm 0.5 ND and circ. polarizer and 37mm 0.9 ND), CineSSD 240GB with CineSSD station (both BNIB), CinemaDNG & Apple ProRes licenses pre-installed in package. I'm the original owner - everything purchased new. (Life changed directions on me!) $5,000 includes shipping in the continental USA.
Still Available?

I'd like to buy the 240gb card if you still have it.
I really want to keep the package together. At the least, the card and the reader would stay together. Willing to consider reasonable offers on the whole package though. It’s in like new condition.

I understand, but I already have the drone plus several accessories…. I really only need a card

Virtually new condition, priced to sell! This is a great opportunity to move into the Inspire family.

Tired of seeing thrashed, crashed and bashed drones for way too much money? This Inspire 2 is in superb condition with just minutes, not hours on the clock!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips