Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

SOLD: For Sale DJI Focus-Handwheel with DJI focus-Handwheel Stand

Reaction score
This came with the Inspire 2 package that I bought. Since the package included the Cendence controller with follow focus I will not need this items. Together they are usually abought $400.00. I would like to get $325.00 with free shipping to any of the lower 48 states. The item is located in bryn Mawr, PA 19010

Attachments

• Stand 4.jpg
    Stand 4.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Stand 3.jpg
    Stand 3.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 14
  • Stand 2.jpg
    Stand 2.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Handwheel 3.jpg
    Handwheel 3.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 15
  • Handwheel 2.jpg
    Handwheel 2.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Handwheel 1.jpg
    Handwheel 1.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 13
This came with the Inspire 2 package that I bought. Since the package included the Cendence controller with follow focus I will not need this items. Together they are usually abought $400.00. I would like to get $325.00 with free shipping to any of the lower 48 states. The item is located in bryn Mawr, PA 19010
Would you ship this item to England Dave

Yes, you would pay shipping and pay total price in advance. You could pay with PayPal and tell them not to release funds until item is received. I would have to figure out how to ship internationally.

You’re offer is accepted if you can send the money friend to friend on PayPal. I can ship the day I receive payment. Send me the address and I will print the label and email you a copy before you send payment.

Thank you for excepting my offer . . . Please send me your full name, e-mail address and phone number . . . .

I'll transfer funds sometime during the day on the 24th Friday) when I return to Las Vegas

Thank you for excepting my offer . . . Please send me your full name, e-mail address and phone number . . . .

I'll transfer funds sometime during the day on the 24th Friday) when I return to Las Vegas
I will send information shortly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool