Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

For Sale DJI Matrice 100 Minneapolis Minnesota

Reaction score
Hello I am selling my Matrice 100 which is in meticulous condition and has a low number of flights flown. The Matrice 100 will come equipped with the Zenmuse X3 and the remote controller. It does have the extra battery expansion bay already installed which will enable you to use two DB47Ds or two DB48Ds for a maximum flight time of up to 40 minutes. This Matrice 100 is extremely diverse with regards to the various payloads you can attach to it ranging from the Zenmuse XT Thermal to the Zenmuse Z30! Sale includes three total sets of batteries; two sets are the TB47Ds and the third set a pair of new TB48D's. Also included are three extra sets of spare propellers that will ship with the Matrice in the traditional hard Pelican type travel case. Package price of $2499 U.S. Shipping only in the U.S. Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking!

Matrice 100_1.jpg

Last edited:

The Editor

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello I am selling my Matrice 100 which is in meticulous condition. The Matrice 100 will come equipped with the Zenmuse X3 and the remote controller will come equipped with an Alientech Pro 2.4G battery powered signal booster that was professionally installed by James at Titan Drones. It does have the extra battery expansion bay already installed which will enable you to use two DB47Ds or two DB48Ds for a maximum flight time of up to 40 minutes. This Matrice 100 is extremely diverse with regards to the various payloads you can attach to it ranging from the Zenmuse XT Thermal to the Zenmuse Z30! Sale includes three total sets of batteries; two sets are the TB47Ds and the third set a pair of new TB48D's. Also included are three extra sets of spare propellers that will ship with the Matrice in the traditional hard Pelican type travel case. Package price of $2500. Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking!

View attachment 30549 View attachment 30550
Location?
Currency? (USD/CAD/AUD)?

clackey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like you got it posted. Let me know if you are still having any issues.

Reaction score
Looks like you got it posted. Let me know if you are still having any issues.
Yes I am still having issues. I can't get the same ad posted on Matrice Pilots forum. I haven't been sent the confirmation email for my new account set up and it states I don't have sufficient privilegies to post an ad.

clackey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You actually don't need a new account. Your JEFFMM1 account is there and approved. We moved all the accounts from here to there that were involved in matrice discussions.

I will look into the mail issue, however.

Reaction score
You actually don't need a new account. Your JEFFMM1 account is there and approved. We moved all the accounts from here to there that were involved in matrice discussions.

I will look into the mail issue, however.
Ah! Thank you , all set!

Reactions: clackey

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
icenkc