Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

For sale Inspire 1 black edition v2 clone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Gauging interest. But also trying to down size. Currently I have two Inspire 1 the 2nd is a back up I don't really use. Located in Tucson, Az. Asking $1,600 obo cash USD or PayPal with additional for shipping.
Inspire 1 V1 but converted into a V2 black edition(OEM black body) clone has the new style carbon arms with brand new V2 motor and ESC (flown maybe 3 times on them) X5 vibration board, black remote, white x3 with 16gb card, 3 TB48 black battery, 180w charger, 4 battery hub, 2 full sets of 1345T props with extra brand new set of the prop install kit, 4 motor covers to keep debris out of the motors, as well as the factory OEM carry case. Working zippers, and handle
Will post pictures later this week. Feel free to comment or message with any questions

Last edited:
UPDATE: as of 5-19-18 this is no longer a kit. Will be a complete part out everything pictured above will be sold separately, Prices as seen below (open to offers). PayPal preferred, as well as cash if local to me. Currently in Hemet, CA. but my work schedule I will be traveling to Garden Grove and then Delmar. So shipping may be delayed depending on my schedule. I will also combine to save shipping if wanting more than one item. just message me or comment and we can work it out.

Inspire 1 V1 T600 converted to V2 brand new V2 motors+ESC (flown 5 times) will include 2 full sets of 1345T props, and stock DJI suitcase (working zippers and handle) SOLD

Black RC GL658C SOLD

TB48 19 charges (slight damage to battery top) SOLD

TB48 23 charges SOLD

TB48 26 charges SOLD

X3 with stock UV and ND filter and 16GB SD card SOLD

1 180w charger $80 shipped

1 quad battery hub SOLD

4 motor covers SOLD

Last edited:
Can work a deal if all thats left bought together
Hmm...ok.im still doing my homework on this drone.i had a p3p but sold it.Now I'm looking at the p4p.Im not looking to spend alot..as I will be using to fly around my ranch and check fence lines(20 miles), as well as record footage of some water sports I do on the weekends..Debating of the Inspire is a overkill...any feedback is welcome!

You will love the inspire for that. No way is it overkill. Once you have that bird in the air you’ll love it. It is just a joy to fly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk