Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

For Sale - Inspire 2 Remote -Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello,

I have an Inspire 2 Remote with very little use for sale. Remote was being used as a secondary controller and is being replaced by a Cendence Remote Controller and is in excellent condition.

I am very open to offers but I'd like to get around $450 for it.

PM me or reply to this thread with offers.

Thank You!

Hello,

I have an Inspire 2 Remote with very little use for sale. Remote was being used as a secondary controller and is being replaced by a Cendence Remote Controller and is in excellent condition.

I am very open to offers but I'd like to get around $450 for it.

PM me or reply to this thread with offers.

Thank You!
Location?
USD/CAD/AUS $?

Don't the Dollar Sign mean it's USD? Thought the US was the only country using the $ sign. I often see Mods posting USD/CAD/AUD/EUR etc but he's clearly located in the USA (Maine) and he used a dollar sign please explain.

Reactions: Jason Boucher
Don't the Dollar Sign mean it's USD? Thought the US was the only country using the $ sign. I often see Mods posting USD/CAD/AUD/EUR etc but he's clearly located in the USA (Maine) and he used a dollar sign please explain.
There are 39 countries that use the dollar as their currency.
This is an international forum and as such it is common sense and courtesy (and stipulated in our classified guidelines/rules) to not only state an items approximate location but also the currency it is being sold in.
A long as people do not bother to post this information the mods will keep calling them out on it.
It isn’t that difficult to put where an item is and what currency you are selling it in.
I have seen many instances where a poster simply put something like 1300 as the price. :rolleyes:
There is a whole world out there outside of the US of A. :)

I hear ya But he's clearly in Maine and as posted it is in the $. It's your BBQ i'm just here but I knew right away it was dollar. I will follow the rules though.

Reactions: Jason Boucher
Old post I know , have any left ? Looking for a slave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudyLions