Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

UPDATED: For Sale - Zenmuse X5R camera ($2,200)

Reaction score
Looking to see what sort of interest this post may gain. My company is looking to purchase a UAV more purpose built for survey work, so we're looking to offset some cost by selling our M600. We're hoping to sell the M600 and camera in one transaction if possible.

Other than some scuffs on the case, this M600 is in like-new condition. It has maybe 25 flights on it and has never been crashed or had a hard landing.

Below is a list of everything in the box:
· Zenmuse X5R Camera w/ 15mm Leica Lumix G lens
· Zenmuse X5R SSD (512gb)
· A3 Flight Controller
· TB47S Batteries (4 Sets)
· 4 Battery Sequential Charger (x2)
· Aftermarket SKB M600 24 Battery Hard Case
· 2 controllers (one w/ damaged antenna, still functional, the other brand new to replace it)
· Screen Shade for iPad or tablet
· Cables and hex wrenches

If you've got any interest please feel free to send me a PM for the price and sale logistics. I'm happy to provide some pictures as well.

Edit: Located in Raleigh, NC.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dave Elmore
Looking to see what sort of interest this post may gain. My company is looking to purchase a UAV more purpose built for survey work, so we're looking to offset some cost by selling our M600. We're hoping to sell the M600 and camera in one transaction if possible.

Other than some scuffs on the case, this M600 is in like-new condition. It has maybe 25 flights on it and has never been crashed or had a hard landing.

Below is a list of everything in the box:
· A3 Flight Controller
· TB47S Batteries (4 Sets)
· 2 controllers (one w/ damaged antenna, still functional, the other brand new to replace it)

If you've got any interest please feel free to send me a PM for the price and sale logistics. I'm happy to provide some pictures as well.

Edit: Located in Raleigh, NC.
Moved to Classifieds

This is an update to my previous post. We're looking to sell our M600 and X5R camera. Willing to sell camera and drone separately. Located in Raleigh, NC.

Flown maybe 25 times. No hard landings or crashes. Willing to provide pics if requested.

Here is a list of what all we're selling:

Camera Related:

M600 Related:
· A3 Flight Controller
· TB47S Batteries (4 Sets - 24 batteries total)

Asking $9500 for entire set.

Itemized prices:
M600 + 24 batteries + Case = $7,000
X5R Camera = $2,500

This is an update to my previous post. We're looking to sell our M600 and X5R camera. Willing to sell camera and drone separately. Located in Raleigh, NC.

Flown maybe 25 times. No hard landings or crashes. Willing to provide pics if requested.

Here is a list of what all we're selling:

Camera Related:

M600 Related:
· A3 Flight Controller
· TB47S Batteries (4 Sets - 24 batteries total)

Asking $9500 for entire set.

Itemized prices:
M600 + 24 batteries + Case = $7,000
X5R Camera = $2,500
Threads merged - as per our classifieds rules please only list item(s) for sale once and not on multiple threads.
Thank you.

Hello again, have you made a decision? If you sent me an email, it may have been sent to my company's quarantine. Yahoo emails are often sent there for some reason.

Hello again, have you made a decision? If you sent me an email, it may have been sent to my company's quarantine. Yahoo emails are often sent there for some reason.
Hey! U have replied you through email. I mentioned I will consider your offer of $2200. I'm on a slight budget to buy this camera.

Hi . . . I have responded to you on 8/through the forum. . . Yes I still want to purchase the camera package along the mounting platform for the M600. . . My e-mail address is [email protected] and you can reach me at 702-217-8424. . . Please call or send e-mail so payment arrangements can be made. . . Thanks, Billy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Integratedretail