Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

For sale: Zenmuse XT2 640 res 19mm @9hz

Reaction score
Looking to sell my unused Zenmuse XT2 radiometric. It's the 19mm lens with 640res at 9hz. I've purchased this through a friend and have buyer's remorse after taking a look at videos. I'm trying to either trade for items (specified below) or sell so I'm able to put toward a 30hz version.
It's brand new and hasn't been so much as been attached to any platform. Comes in it's original DJI Pelican-style case. Manual and 2x microSD cards are included.

Asking $7750USD. Negotiable to an extent. I'd also be considering trades for M200+RTK, loaded Inspire 2's or decent swiss watches.

I realize I don't have trader rep on here. I'm open to a trusted third party to help out with this sale to save on PayPal fee's. If the buyer is willing to pay the 3%, PayPal is just fine.

Will send out fully insured and tracked. Will overnight at buyer's request. I'm wanting to ship within US only. However, international buyers can choose to pay for their shipping+insurance.

Attachments

• 20180928_104238.jpg
    20180928_104238.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 49
  • 20180928_104224.jpg
    20180928_104224.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Looking to sell my unused Zenmuse XT2 radiometric. It's the 19mm lens with 640res at 9hz. I've purchased this through a friend and have buyer's remorse after taking a look at videos. I'm trying to either trade for items (specified below) or sell so I'm able to put toward a 30hz version.
It's brand new and hasn't been so much as been attached to any platform. Comes in it's original DJI Pelican-style case. Manual and 2x microSD cards are included.

Asking 7750. Negotiable to an extent. I'd also be considering trades for M200+RTK, loaded Inspire 2's or decent swiss watches.

I realize I don't have trader rep on here. I'm open to a trusted third party to help out with this sale to save on PayPal fee's. If the buyer is willing to pay the 3%, PayPal is just fine.

Will send out fully insured and tracked. Will overnight at buyer's request. I'm wanting to ship within US only. However, international buyers can choose to pay for their shipping+insurance.
7,750 what?
Shirt buttons?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
travejars