Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Forms and Contracts

Reaction score
Does anyone have a recourse for free or inexpensive forms and contracts related to the drone industry?

Does anyone have a recourse for free or inexpensive forms and contracts related to the drone industry?
I assume this would/must be for commercial purposes, in which case I have moved this to the correct section.
However - you do not stipulate where in the world you are talking about and contract law differs depending on country.

The search function will show this has cropped up already... This maybe of use

Reactions: Donnie Frank
Sorry, this is for the USA, more specifically PA.
I assume this would/must be for commercial purposes, in which case I have moved this to the correct section.
However - you do not stipulate where in the world you are talking about and contract law differs depending on country.

The search function will show this has cropped up already... This maybe of use
[/QUOTE]

As a Professional Photographer who has been through this....no matter where you source your information, and build your contracts....I STRONGLY SUGGEST that you spend the money to have a local lawyer “harden” your documents. They will go over them and strike/add language as needed FOR YOUR AREA. This is very important as any lawyer of average skill can shred a homemade contract in a court of law. Only cost me $700 to do it and they “hardened” all of my business documents. I’m secure that they will stand up should a need arise.

Also, I don’t accept the client’s contracts. They try to pull this crap on you...the “we only use our contracts” game. Nope. It’s mine or it’s no deal. Their contracts are always written to favor them and screw you. Don’t mess around with this part of your business....this is smart money....don’t depend on documents you “got off the Internet”. They’re fine for putting something together to get things going, but don’t depend on them until a local lawyer has gone over them.

Reactions: Akoni
As a Professional Photographer who has been through this....no matter where you source your information, and build your contracts....I STRONGLY SUGGEST that you spend the money to have a local lawyer “harden” your documents. They will go over them and strike/add language as needed FOR YOUR AREA. This is very important as any lawyer of average skill can shred a homemade contract in a court of law. Only cost me $700 to do it and they “hardened” all of my business documents. I’m secure that they will stand up should a need arise.

Do not hand over a contract to your client(s) that you download and doctored from the internet. I agree with Fred, I too hired a lawyer to go over my contract and he made modifications and I still use the same lawyer to date to go over my client(s) contract before I sign. (when needed)

Reactions: Fred Garvin

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop