Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Fox Fury D3060-IR LIGHT

Reaction score
Hello I own a Flir XT and I was curious if an IR light from Fox Fury would improve in the overall resolution and live viewing experience when used in conjunction with the XT?

Reaction score
An IR light will improve both resolution and general viewing with any thermal. If you could manage to mount a FandyFire flashlight to your Flir XT without degrading performance it is a really effective IR illuminator.

Reaction score
An IR light will improve both resolution and general viewing with any thermal. If you could manage to mount a FandyFire flashlight to your Flir XT without degrading performance it is a really effective IR illuminator.
The sensor is measuring inbound LWIR Radiation. No IR light would improve resolution. The only way to improve resolution is to get closer to your acquisition target. More pixels per Square inch, better resolution. That's why you see much better "resolution" with a 640 sensor than you do with a 336.

Reactions: hhung516
Reaction score
The sensor is measuring inbound LWIR Radiation. No IR light would improve resolution. The only way to improve resolution is to get closer to your acquisition target. More pixels per Square inch, better resolution. That's why you see much better "resolution" with a 640 sensor than you do with a 336.
I stand corrected.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
icenkc