Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Free Music / SFX Resource for Your Videos - Over 2000 Tracks

I was going to ask where people got their music from in a new thread but this will do nicely sir. once up and running will use and donate.

Thank you

I was going to ask where people got their music from in a new thread but this will do nicely sir. once up and running will use and donate.

Thank you

You're very welcome! And thanks for pledging a donation...it helps a lot.

Here are this week's new free tracks:

"Underwater World"_Looping

Nature | Soundimage.org

"Underground Stream"_Looping

"Broken Ocean"_Looping

"Primitive Life Emerges"_Looping

"Remote Island"_Looping

Nature 2 | Soundimage.org

"Automation"

Looping Music | Soundimage.org

I hope they are helpful! :)

Eric

Hi everyone,

I've been receiving an increasing number of emails asking if I do custom tracks. The answer is yes...and at very low cost...(people are usually surprised when they find out how affordable it is.) One of my goals with this project is to make good-sounding music available to anyone who needs it, so if you need some custom tracks created, feel free to email me...(my email address is at the bottom of my homepage.)

In the meantime, here are this week's new free tracks:

"Deep Space"_Looping

Nature 2 | Soundimage.org

"Post Op"_Looping

"The Streets"_Looping

"Going Different Ways"_Looping

"Packing"_Looping

"Alone Again"_Looping

Drama | Soundimage.org

"Confusion and Clarity"_Looping

Drama 2 | Soundimage.org

I hope they are helpful! :)

Eric

You are doing a great job Eric! I have only used one of your tracks (and donated) I find myself scrolling thru your tunes more often. Is there a way you can set up your page so when you mouse over a category the choices show up in a bar going down? I was trying to remember one of your tracks and all I could remember was tiki, I searched Tiki on your site search and it did not show "Tiki Breeze". I am not a web designer and do not know how to set up a proper search even on my own page so I can't help you.

Definitely not out to steal the good Eric's thunder, but I thought I'd jump in as I am also a musician and can offer another stylistic option for everyone's projects.

If you're looking for more of a rock, metal, guitar and bass driven type of sound for your project, I can help. I use my SoundCloud page as a "repository" of sorts for unfinished ideas and whatnot. I have ~70 clips on there in various genres from metal-ish type of stuff...

Amp
Aggression

...to up-beat, "pop"-ish type stuff...

Strummy
Harmony

...to chill stuff...

Maybe More
Am

...and more. I'm currently studying at Berklee College of Music (online...it's WAY too cold in Boston!) so I'm CONSTANTLY writing, recording and learning new stuff. Keep an eye on my SoundCloud page as I upload pretty frequently. Just uploaded this last night:

Postmaster

I'm happy to do custom tracks and/or modify anything you hear on my SoundCloud page. If you'd like to use anything or have something made for your project, lemme know!

Oh...and...I'm going to shred the hell out of "Jewel Thieves" in your "Urban" section later, Eric. That track's pretty killer!

You should delete your post and start your own thread!!

Hi everyone,

This week's new free tracks are all on my corporate page, but I think some of them
would work well in other things as well. They are:

"City of Tomorrow_v001"_Looping

"Little Space Probe...Very Big Journey"_Looping

"Beepage"_Looping

"Corporate Ladder"_Looping

"High Tech City"_Looping

"Technoscape"_Looping

Corporate | Soundimage.org

Daily updates of new tracks are here: 需要安全验证

Have a great week! :)

Eric

Reactions: Cornscot
Hey Eric

This is Cyrus from Singapore. Just wanna say that your music are awesome! I'm listening to them right now as I write here!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont