Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Front facing camera?

Reaction score
Any news on a front facing camera for the Inspire? I've been shooting a lot of productions with dual remotes and it would help a lot to have a fixed front camera.

I was hoping this would have been added to the Inspire 1 Pro but sadly didn't happen. Maybe an upgrade for the Inspire 1 Pro RAW...?

Any news on a front facing camera for the Inspire? I've been shooting a lot of productions with dual remotes and it would help a lot to have a fixed front camera.

I was hoping this would have been added to the Inspire 1 Pro but sadly didn't happen. Maybe an upgrade for the Inspire 1 Pro RAW...?
There is a 3rd party that makes one. It's an independent system from the inspire. I can't think of the name off the top of my head. I believe it's relatively cheap.

What country are you based in? Heliguy supplies a FPV system for the Inspire in the UK if thats any help.

Check these guys out, they were offering a FPV system for the Inspire in another thread. DSLRpros

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips