Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

FS: , CineSSD reader $88...EXCELLENT!!

Reaction score
I could not ship the item with priority express international to France so the buyer politely asked me for a refund. So lets try this again. There are 3 screen shots below that show the conversation I had with Kevin concerning the refund of the full amount and of the transaction in PayPal for proof. thanks!

fullsizeoutput_bfe.jpg

fullsizeoutput_bff.jpg

fullsizeoutput_c03.jpg

All sales are in USD. I am in Texas. Ships to US buyers only. I DO NOT accept e-checks thru PayPal. Buyer pays
shipping and NO PayPal fee.

I bought these preowned last year and never got around to using them. I am selling them together or separately. The CineSSD readers are $735 each and the reader is $99. Buy all three and we can haggle. If you buy them separately there is no haggling on price. They read just fine and are in excellent shape. Please ask any questions. Tested and are working great!

_DSC1647.jpg _DSC1651.jpg _DSC1652.jpg _DSC1653.jpg _DSC1654.jpg _DSC1655.jpg 1 .jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Pice drop to 735 each. I just tested both of the ssd cards and they read and write like a charm. I tested different settings on the I2 with DNG and Prores and the reader displayed all the files I recorded this morning. You should have no issues with the ssd cards.

Reaction score
I could not ship the item with priority express international to France so the buyer politely asked me for a refund. He is a super nice guy and it’s a shame I could not sell them to him. So I’m going to limit this to cont US buyers to avoid another headache. I will post pics where we agreed to cancel it and a pic of the PayPal refund that I did today.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northernbuddy