Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

FS- Mint INSPIRE 2 w/ CinemaDNG + PRO RES license

Reaction score
Website
www.lancekoudele.com
I have only flown this INSPIRE 2 with X5S camera a total of 47 minutes. It hasn't seen much use at all.

This whole set up has the X5S and 1 controller, case/charger etc as new, 3 pairs of batteries, 2 sets of props and 1 set of high altitude props, and 6 polar pro filters.

I've never used or needed the CINDEMA DNG or PRO RES capabilities, hoping that someone else can.

Located in USA, accepting USD. Send me your best offer at [email protected] or text me at 5o35446387

Last edited:
Trying to come up with some sort of baseline for any trade.

I bought this package mid May 2017
DJI Inspire 2 Premium Combo 1 (ProRes/CINDNG License) $6,198.00
DJI Inspire 4 TB50 Intelligent Flight Battery $636.00
DJI Care Refresh - Inspire 2 1 $299.00
DJI Care Refresh - Zenmuse X5S 1 $189.00
Subtotal: $7,322.00

The DJI Care Refresh is good til May 22.

So depending on the retail value of your rig to trade (and hours it's been flown) I think we could come up with some sort of value.

Not priced here is the High Elevation Props, or the set of 6 Polar Pro ND filters but I guess starting with the hull is a good spot. Also I do not have any CinSSD or CinSTATION.

Just out of curiosity, can the ProRes license be transferred, or is it bound to the CineCore? I'd be interested in purchasing just the ProRes, but am happy with my I2.

I have only flown this INSPIRE 2 with X5S camera a total of 47 minutes. I have 3 pairs of batteries, 2 sets of props and 1 set of high altitude props. It hasn't seen much use at all.

Looking to sell or possibly trade (plus cash to me) for another INSPIRE 2 + X5S with regular license. Comes with 1 controller, case/charger etc as new.

I've never used or needed the CINDNG or PRO RES capabilities.
Location?
Price?
Currency?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan