Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

FS: Inspire 2, X5S CAMERA, 4 batteries, DJI 15MM LENS, Olympus 25&45mm lens, CPL and ND filters, 5 new pair props, CUSTOM CLUB CASE, FREE SHIP $2990!!

Reaction score
So first off, I want to clarify to the community and to the moderators that I DID have this in an older thread and I did ask them to close it so I could try ebay. Ebay worked for one Inspire that had issues and was sold, but on this one I had a lame bidder who never paid. So I am back with my last Inspire 2 again. SOMEONE JUMP ON THIS HOT DEAL!! I paid $4450 for this stuff just last summer and now you can get a better deal with prices dropping. This one is A BEAUTY!!! I have listed all the items that are included and I have included a lot of pics. You cannot go wrong with this purchase. I am one of the best sellers on ebay with a high rating, but yea ebay is just a pain sometimes and I want to try and sell this to someone on here. So there you have it. Any questions just ask me and I will respond by the evening time. In the older thread I had it listed for $3750 and now I have dropped it to be more in line with Ebay at $2990 in US currency and this is for those in the contiguous US only. Sorry, NO international buyers please. And best of I'll ship it for free and I don't charge for PayPal. That's a cost of doing business that I absorb. You the buyer should not have to. And I am going to box this up for privacy. This Custom case is a beast and everything together weighs in at 51 lbs. And still I will box it up so that the contents are kept private for your safety. Not a good idea to announce to the whole world what is being transported via UPS.

I What's included:
1. Inspire 2 drone in SUPER shape
2. Five sealed pairs of props.
3. X5S Camera- Camera is in MINT CONDITION!!! I do not have the front cap for the X5S camera.
4. Remote Controller.----In SUPERB CONDITION!!
5. Custom club travel case with a handle that extends and has wheels for easy maneuverability. Retail on ebay used is about $300 used. It will show signs of usage, but it will still offer your Inspire excellent protection while in storage or if used for travel. All of the side locks are fully functional and the foam lining is in awesome shape.
6. Ruggard case for your lens filters.
7. 4 Batteries in excellent shape
8. Battery charger and charging hub.
9. 37mm ND filter---EXCELLENT
10. 46mm ND filter---EXCELLENT
11. 46mm CPL filter ---EXCELLENT
12. 37mm CPL filter--EXCELLENT
13.Car charger-- looks practically brand new with some of the original plastic wrapping on it.
14. Olympus 45mm Lens---Nice condition and FULLY Functional! The 45mm Olympus lens took a very very small tumble onto my wood floors from the top of a box. It was about about a 10-12 inch drop and the very tiny bruise is cosmetic. I have been testing it thoroughly and I have had no issues with it. The picture has the flaw circled in blue and it's very minute. No clear lens protector.
15. Olympus 25mm Lens---EXCELLENT. No clear lens protector.
16. DJI 15mm lens---EXCELLENT. Please note that the lens cap for the DJI 15mm lens is an aftermarket one and the top of it has a piece of plastic adhesive on it. The reason I did not throw away the white adhesive is because it covers some sticky residue on the cap. It's glue that has not been removed and I don't know how to remove it without scratching the cap. No clear lens protector.
17. Two balancing rings
18. Spare parts for repair
19. 10 Cold weather battery stickers
20. 2 Rubber sleeves for the lenses
21. Short lightning to USB cable
22. USB to USB cable

_DSC0510.jpg

_DSC0522.jpg

_DSC0528.jpg

_DSC0553.jpg

_DSC0554.jpg

_DSC0769.jpg

_DSC0777.jpg

_DSC0782.jpg

_DSC0052.jpg

_DSC0548.jpg

There are more pics on my google drive so click the link below.

Reactions: Phillip DeVore
Reaction score
So first off, I want to clarify to the community and to the moderators that I DID have this in an older thread and I did ask them to close it so I could try ebay. Ebay worked for one Inspire that had issues and was sold, but on this one I had a lame bidder who never paid. So I am back with my last Inspire 2 again. SOMEONE JUMP ON THIS HOT DEAL!! I paid $4450 for this stuff just last summer and now you can get a better deal with prices dropping. This one is A BEAUTY!!! I have listed all the items that are included and I have included a lot of pics. You cannot go wrong with this purchase. I am one of the best sellers on ebay with a high rating, but yea ebay is just a pain sometimes and I want to try and sell this to someone on here. So there you have it. Any questions just ask me and I will respond by the evening time. In the older thread I had it listed for $3750 and now I have dropped it to be more in line with Ebay at $2990 in US currency and this is for those in the contiguous US only. Sorry, NO international buyers please. And best of I'll ship it for free and I don't charge for PayPal. That's a cost of doing business that I absorb. You the buyer should not have to. And I am going to box this up for privacy. This Custom case is a beast and everything together weighs in at 51 lbs. And still I will box it up so that the contents are kept private for your safety. Not a good idea to announce to the whole world what is being transported via UPS.

I What's included:
1. Inspire 2 drone in SUPER shape
2. Five sealed pairs of props.
3. X5S Camera- Camera is in MINT CONDITION!!! I do not have the front cap for the X5S camera.
4. Remote Controller.----In SUPERB CONDITION!!
5. Custom club travel case with a handle that extends and has wheels for easy maneuverability. Retail on ebay used is about $300 used. It will show signs of usage, but it will still offer your Inspire excellent protection while in storage or if used for travel. All of the side locks are fully functional and the foam lining is in awesome shape.
6. Ruggard case for your lens filters.
7. 4 Batteries in excellent shape
8. Battery charger and charging hub.
9. 37mm ND filter---EXCELLENT
10. 46mm ND filter---EXCELLENT
11. 46mm CPL filter ---EXCELLENT
12. 37mm CPL filter--EXCELLENT
13.Car charger-- looks practically brand new with some of the original plastic wrapping on it.
14. Olympus 45mm Lens---Nice condition and FULLY Functional! The 45mm Olympus lens took a very very small tumble onto my wood floors from the top of a box. It was about about a 10-12 inch drop and the very tiny bruise is cosmetic. I have been testing it thoroughly and I have had no issues with it. The picture has the flaw circled in blue and it's very minute. No clear lens protector.
15. Olympus 25mm Lens---EXCELLENT. No clear lens protector.
16. DJI 15mm lens---EXCELLENT. Please note that the lens cap for the DJI 15mm lens is an aftermarket one and the top of it has a piece of plastic adhesive on it. The reason I did not throw away the white adhesive is because it covers some sticky residue on the cap. It's glue that has not been removed and I don't know how to remove it without scratching the cap. No clear lens protector.
17. Two balancing rings
18. Spare parts for repair
19. 10 Cold weather battery stickers
20. 2 Rubber sleeves for the lenses
21. Short lightning to USB cable
22. USB to USB cable

View attachment 28075

View attachment 28076

View attachment 28077

View attachment 28078

View attachment 28079

View attachment 28080

View attachment 28081

View attachment 28082

View attachment 28083

View attachment 28084

There are more pics on my google drive so click the link below.

I’ve got the exact same setup and I don’t think you’ll have any problems selling it, especially for the price you’re asking.
Good luck!

Reaction score
I’ve got the exact same setup and I don’t think you’ll have any problems selling it, especially for the price you’re asking.
Good luck!
Thanks Phillip! Yea this one is a beauty!! Anyone who does not jump on this is crazy! All that‘s needed is perhaps cinema or prores

Reaction score
I was asked by someone about the total hours on this Gem. OMG!! The original owner only put less than 60 hours on it!! And with my usage that is is still under 100 hours of usage!!! Someone jump on this!!!:eek:😳🤩

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soikeozbet123