Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

SOLD . M600 gimbal with two connecting ports , Inspire2 DNG + Prores license, Cendence $2699:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
All sales are in USD. I am in Texas. Ships to US buyers only. I DO NOT accept e-checks thru PayPal. Buyer pays shipping and NO PayPal fee.

I have included the links to my google drive since I have a lot of pictures for the I2 and the M600 Pro. I am pretty thorough when I list an item. Thanks for looking and please ask questions.

First the M600 Pro. $3799 . I bought this from a member on here with the idea that it would be easy to setup with an ronin mx. Oops. Not really. I got it and it has stayed in my closet since the beginning of the year. This is just too much rig for me. Needs a new home. It has been gently taken care of from the previous owner and I did the same. Firmware has been updated, but you will need to use some loctite to secure the props. I had to remove them to do the update. The gimbal has two connections, but you have to use them one at a time. You cannot operate two gimbals simultaneously just to be clear.
  1. Pros of the system. It is in awesome shape!! Well cared for and it will serve your needs well. Looks practically brand new. Comes with all of the OEM accessories and it has an extra 10 props that are in superb shape! The only thing it is missing is the OEM micro USB cord, but not to worry. I used a generic micro USB cord to update the firmware and it worked just fine and I am including it in the sale. The OEM container is in super shape and it will be packed in another sturdy homedepot box for safety. It has a dual gimbal and I used it to mount my XT, which I am also selling, and my Z30.
  2. Cons of the M600Pro. There are 4 small rubber inserts that go into the ends of the gimbal rods. I had 3 of them and I think I lost them in the park when I was testing it to make sure the system powered on after the firmware update. See the pic where I circled them in green. Sorry. There are two wires that connect to the gimbal to control the camera. One is a thicker wire and the other much thinner. I took pictures and you can see that there are two of each and I installed the two new wires. The thin wire had all three small wires separate from the tiny connector. You might be able to fix it. I did not pull it hard and it gave out from usage. The other thicker wire will still connect, but you can see in a closeup shot where my fingers are holding the area that clasps in. One side is broken. So the cable still works and will transmit a signal, but the end that snaps in might eventually break from usage. Either way, you are covered with the new wires installed and the spares will be in a ziploc.
_DSC1471.jpg _DSC1585.jpg _DSC1491.jpg _DSC1485.jpg

Google Drive link for M600 Pro

Inspire2 $2699 to US buyer. Is in excellent shape and it comes with 2 good batteries, cendence with antenna, charger, calibration plate, licenses for Cinema DNG and Apple Prores, one set of props and the OEM case.
  1. PROS; The bird is in awesome shape! I am the second owner and it has been well cared for. The Cendence controller is in Superb shape and has one extremely small scratch on the screen (circled in red) that is very minor and it does not affect the display.
  2. CONS: It does not have the OEM USB cable with the double A ports. The case has a very small tear on the back, but the tear did not go all the way thru. Still a nice case. I am including a second set of batteries which are both labeled A. The problem is that the charge cycles are very far off so consider them a throw in. The C and D battery are only off by 3 charge cycles. See screen shots provided. The charging station doors are missing some screws and I think one of them got stuck inside the little plastic door. You can hear a tiny rattling sound. I tried to get it out and that did not work and a very teeny tiny piece of plastic came out of the inside of the door. Not sure what happened. Please note that the charging doors only function is to hold the battery in place and they still do that. They are not broken. One door does not have a lot of spring action, but still works fine. Bottom line, the charger is still fully functional. The little plastic cover that goes over the opening where you insert the CineSSD memory is missing.

_DSC1512.jpg _DSC1513.jpg _DSC1522.jpg

google drive for Inspire 2

Last edited:
M600Pro dual gimbal.
Could you expand on this subject?
Your Gimbal looks like the X5 Gimbal for M600Pro, I don't see a 2nd Zenmuse mount coupler.

Previously, explored this... LB2 video split between LB & Ext within DJI Go App. The Zenmuse takes the Ext channel, and I'm interested in how the 2 cameras mount and function since both Zenmuse.

Are there 2 A3 modules or 2 Radio & Screens?
You can PM if preferred.

Allow me to explain further as that was my error. It is not a dual gimbal in that they cannot operate simultaneously. You can use only one at a time. I tested my Z30 on it and my XT on it and both work fine. You have to disconnect the two wires from one part of the gimbal and connect to different ports in order to operate the desired camera. I hope that makes sense.

Allow me to explain further as that was my error. It is not a dual gimbal in that they cannot operate simultaneously. You can use only one at a time. I tested my Z30 on it and my XT on it and both work fine. You have to disconnect the two wires from one part of the gimbal and connect to different ports in order to operate the desired camera. I hope that makes sense.
Yes, makes much more sense.
Although not sure on the change of video source, both are Zenmuse able to use EXT channel.
Thanks

Reactions: dmvara
Mod please close this thread as I have moved t
David, are you selling this on this site or on eBay? If it is on eBay, you should remover it here from this site asap. Personally, I believe you are misrepresenting it because you are willing to take $3,499 here on this site, but on eBay you are placing in auction. What is it? DJI M600 PRO GENTLY USED 10 SPARE PROPS DUAL GIMBAL 2 CONTROLLERS WOW!!! | eBay
No intent
David, are you selling this on this site or on eBay? If it is on eBay, you should remover it here from this site asap. Personally, I believe you are misrepresenting it because you are willing to take $3,499 here on this site, but on eBay you are placing in auction. What is it? DJI M600 PRO GENTLY USED 10 SPARE PROPS DUAL GIMBAL 2 CONTROLLERS WOW!!! | eBay
I stand corrected. I have seen others post items on here and ebay, but they don't say anyhti
An ad can be on here as well as eBay.
It does not need to be removed from here.
yay! ?

Ok. Then please provide instructions to wire you the $3,499 for the drone. I will buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaricruzRa