Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

FS X5 with DJI 15mm lens and Olympus 14-42 Lens

Reaction score
Now that I have my Z3 I'm selling my X5. Here is the story behind it. I bought a I1 pro black. It has been in storage since I got it. I had been using my other inspire, which I now sold. So I am now flying the pro black. but I have been waiting for the Z3 and now that I have it, the X5 is up for sale. The X5 has seen about 10 mins of total flight time, yep 10 mins. It is in as new as condition as you can get for being on the aircraft 10 mins.
looking to get 1650.00 shipped inside the 48 for the X5 and both lenses. You will need the X5 gimbal mount to mount the X5 to your aircraft.
Any interest let me know. Pics to come later tonight.

Reactions: RDTech
Now that I have my Z3 I'm selling my X5. Here is the story behind it. I bought a I1 pro black. It has been in storage since I got it. I had been using my other inspire, which I now sold. So I am now flying the pro black. but I have been waiting for the Z3 and now that I have it, the X5 is up for sale. The X5 has seen about 10 mins of total flight time, yep 10 mins. It is in as new as condition as you can get for being on the aircraft 10 mins.
looking to get 1650.00 shipped inside the 48 for the X5 and both lenses. You will need the X5 gimbal mount to mount the X5 to your aircraft.
Any interest let me know. Pics to come later tonight.

sorry to jack your listing
The Z3 is better then the X5?

Not jacking at all. It depends on what you want to use each for. My use is Law enforcement-search and rescue and commercial. So the X5 was over kill for what I needed. Most the time my I1 with a X3 was perfect for many that needed photos. The X5 is on a whole other level. The sensor is amazing. The photos are way better, but the down side is the weight of the X5. The Z3 is lighter so flight times for me is important. Plus at 1899.00 brand new for the X5, and the Z3 at 899. If the I1 comes down during a search and rescue or the alike mission Im not out the larger $$.

Not jacking at all. It depends on what you want to use each for. My use is Law enforcement-search and rescue and commercial. So the X5 was over kill for what I needed. Most the time my I1 with a X3 was perfect for many that needed photos. The X5 is on a whole other level. The sensor is amazing. The photos are way better, but the down side is the weight of the X5. The Z3 is lighter so flight times for me is important. Plus at 1899.00 brand new for the X5, and the Z3 at 899. If the I1 comes down during a search and rescue or the alike mission Im not out the larger $$.
Is this still available? If it is can you email me? [email protected] Thanks!
Peter

Those photos....

Attachments

• IMG_1888.JPG
    IMG_1888.JPG
    926 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_1889.JPG
    IMG_1889.JPG
    956.5 KB · Views: 48

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads