Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Gain Adjustments

Reaction score
I am having trouble finding the post that showed a screenshot of someones custom gain adjustments...
Does anyone have any input on what they find works best?
I understand that this is really personal preference and dependent on flying style, but a starting point would be great! My first adjustment would likely be trying to avoid such a dynamic stop when moving forward and back. I try really hard to ease the sticks. I know flying in atti is the smoothest, but which gain adjustment would help with this?

Peter

I am having trouble finding the post that showed a screenshot of someones custom gain adjustments...
Does anyone have any input on what they find works best?
I understand that this is really personal preference and dependent on flying style, but a starting point would be great! My first adjustment would likely be trying to avoid such a dynamic stop when moving forward and back. I try really hard to ease the sticks. I know flying in atti is the smoothest, but which gain adjustment would help with this?

Peter
Dynamic braking is now adjustable in app (Under Expo settings in RC screen)

I turned my braking sensitivity down to 70%. Set my expo to .30 straight across. This will tame the bird down a ton. Maybe too much for some.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-04-15-14-39-31.png
    Screenshot_2015-04-15-14-39-31.png
    109.7 KB · Views: 235
I have also given my throttle a linear curve/line. I don't like exponential throttle response :eek: (throw back from my heli days!)

Made the adjustments yesterday and wow, what a difference!
Amazingly smooth with the sticks now.
Is it me or does this thing fly significantly faster after the latest firmware?

Likewise moved mine down to 75 each (previously on 90) and expos on 30, very happy the way I1 handles now.

I was thinking of cutting back gains also but I had this nagging thought. With reduced gains and using expo the total stick movements would probably be greater - would that increase the likelihood of an "accidental CSC" ? Ok, I am just not going to think about it....

Someone help me. What does the acronym CSC actually stand for. I know what the stick movement is, but I don't know the words.

Made the adjustments yesterday and wow, what a difference!
Amazingly smooth with the sticks now.
Is it me or does this thing fly significantly faster after the latest firmware?
Maybe it's because I come from CP heli's but I LOVE the aggressive braking. It stops on a dime...:D.
It also does not transfer into footage as the gimbal does such a fantastic job.
But.....each to their own, if everyone liked the same thing , life would be boring. ;)

Maybe it's because I come from CP heli's but I LOVE the aggressive braking. It stops on a dime...:D.
It also does not transfer into footage as the gimbal does such a fantastic job.
But.....each to their own, if everyone liked the same thjng , life would be boring. ;)

You just like seeing the craft do a tail stand:)

Reactions: damoncooper
How do I slow down the rotation using the left stick, so I can eliminate the camera blur when rotating 360-degrees?

Practice...okay, that works. I was hoping there was a setting that could be modified, but I guess "practice makes perfect". Thanks...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop