Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Getting live feed through HDMI teradek

Reaction score
Before I go and experiment, I wanted to see if you knowledgeable fellows have tried it.

I want to fly at an event (away from crowds, and I have permission) which will be live streamed. The way I see this working is connecting a Teradek Bolt system to the HDMI input on the RC. Has anyone ever tried to do this? I know youtube has a live stream function, but we have our own site that streams for us.

Would love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks.

Before I go and experiment, I wanted to see if you knowledgeable fellows have tried it.

I want to fly at an event (away from crowds, and I have permission) which will be live streamed. The way I see this working is connecting a Teradek Bolt system to the HDMI input on the RC. Has anyone ever tried to do this? I know youtube has a live stream function, but we have our own site that streams for us.

Would love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks.
Yes it can be done but a couple of things to remember.
The RC HDMI out only outputs 720p
Some HDMI devices do not like loss of sync/frames and need to re handshake before they will initialise again and connect. So if you have a momentary video feed drop the sync may not be maintained throughout the HDMI chain. With SOME equipmemt this will necessitate either a restart or unplugging and replugging the HDMI cable.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nickolas74