Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Getting rid of original owes info in Go App

Reaction score
I bought my inspire used. The guy started it in his living room but never flew it. When I sign on to the go app . It has my profile on the top right and then if I slide to the side it shows his. It also gets confused on who did what flying. If I fly under my name and go back to look at flight log. It's under his name.
Can I delete his info

Did you get his tablet too? If yes maybe delete the app/data and reinstall.

Or you get confused between the "pilot" and "aircraft" log. I believe the "aircraft" log will always show his flights.

No once the craft is named its permanent and can't be changed.

The initial name a craft is given at first registration will remain with it all its life.

If it's showing his name then that's what he called the craft.

Your not seeing his profile your seeing that crafts name on your profile.

No once the craft is named its permanent and can't be changed.

The initial name a craft is given at first registration will remain with it all its life.

If it's showing his name then that's what he called the craft.

Your not seeing his profile your seeing that crafts name on your profile.
I guess that makes sense. Thanks

although it does sound strange and funny to me already having two Inspire 1 DJI is not able to distinguish the two units from eachother nor can you rename them. the logs I have (five of them) are all different and only the super busy tech guys in China may be able to correct that - they will never touch it -
just an info on my journey to clean up my flight logs which failed, because DJI is busy creating new units. I am not sure about the background but I am guessing it is a database filled with our stuff on some DJI servers. SQL or ORACLE maybe. in any case I am sure it would be possible to set an option for us to rename our craft since it is registered by the serial number automatically which should also be stored separately anyway in the database for the logs to show up also separately.

just my thoughts. if anyone knows better please let me know I am eager to know more about that theory. - nevertheless it is a pain in the rear to have a zillion flight logs and not be able to sort them or assign them to a unit.

cheers
m

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unitedconveyormktg