Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Gimbal advanced settings

Reaction score
I have the standard Inspire 1 with the X3 camera and all the firmware is up to date:

Aircraft and camera 1.4.00.1
RC (Master and Slave) 1.4.30
GO app (IOS and Android) 2.4.0

Under Gimbal / Advanced Settings all I have is Gimbal Pitch and Gimbal Yaw options, I don't have the latest features; Pitch Smooth, Yaw Smooth and Synchronous Follow (see below). This is the same on both my iPad and Android tablets.

I did have these options a few weeks ago after one of the updates and I think it must be that after the GO App updated to 2.4.0. (Oct 23) they disappeared. However in discussions with Dronie who started a thread about what all these settings do, he still has these options with all the latest updates BUT it turns out he's got an X5.

Settings for Gain/Expo/Pitch EXP etc. Do you know what it all means? | DJI Inspire Forum

Can anybody confirm whether the additional three features have disappeared for X3 users or should I still have them? If so any ideas how I can get them back? For info I've deleted and reinstalled the GO App which hasn't made any difference.

It's not that important but it's bugging me why I don't seem to have them anymore.

Thanks

IMG_0064.PNG

I already asked for this in DJI forum but didnt get an answer from DJI. I never remember to have had this on android. I didnt need it for a long time also but since fw 1.4 the camera makes this awful side movement when yaw is touched in any mode (before it did only in FPV mode).

Its possible that the software unlocks this options only if it recognizes a X5.

I dont think its the DJO GO version but I can try several older versions.

Okay so it was the RC update to 1.4.30 - thanks for confirming that, I can sleep soundly now.

However Dronie says he 's running all the same update versions as me and still has these features but with an X5. He didn't say if he has the Inspire Pro but I assume he has.

We lost that on the last firmware update to the Rc to match the earlier aircraft update. So we had it for about a month.

No it was not at least not for android (dont know about apple). I didnt update RC to 1.04.00.30 because of the rumors of range cut around. I still have 1.03.00.20 and dont have this options. I also didnt have it before.

Also though the name 1.04.00.30 may suggest its an update to match the 1.04.00.10 firmware this is not the case. Actually 1.03.00.20 matches this firmware but 1.04.00.30 is a hybrid between 1.04 and 1.05 firmware with several elements like camera and ESC already made for 1.05 firmware.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jammartin