Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Gimbal and Camera help

Reaction score
hey everyone. my Inspire 1 v2 came in that I got used off of ebay and having some issues. When I power the Inspire on the gimbal does not do anything. Meaning it stays "limp" and does not do any alignment. It also shows no image on the app and the app gives a no image transmission alarm along the top. I also noticed that the fan on the back of the camera doesn't come on when power on either. I checked the ribbon cables and reseated them just to be sure and no change. Anything else I can check or am missing?

There are a few possibilities here.
1) The X3 is bad. Have you got an Osmo handle you can test I with?
2) One or more of the pins is not making contact on the mount.

Let us know what you find.

Hi....

Have you tried taking it out of travel mode.....it will prob work then..( as everyone prob knows the gimble/camera doesnt work in travel )
if not in travel mode I would check that all the firmwares are up to date.

Cheers

Last edited:
There are a few possibilities here.
1) The X3 is bad. Have you got an Osmo handle you can test I with?
2) One or more of the pins is not making contact on the mount.

Let us know what you find.
Unfortianly I don't have an osmo handle and not sure of anyone around me that has one or an inspire I could test it on.

well looks like the guy that I bought this from on eBay shipped it with a dead x3. I had ordered up a new x3 and new cables which came in today and the new camera works as I should on the Inspire.

well looks like the guy that I bought this from on eBay shipped it with a dead x3. I had ordered up a new x3 and new cables which came in today and the new camera works as I should on the Inspire.
Hi James..
Glad you got sorted...cant you get any kind of refund from the ebay guy?

ive sent the guy several messages over the last 3 weeks and not one has been responded to. I filled a claim with my bank and thankfully they are good about taking care of their customers. They refunded me my money :)

ive sent the guy several messages over the last 3 weeks and not one has been responded to. I filled a claim with my bank and thankfully they are good about taking care of their customers. They refunded me my money :)
Super deal..well done

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catalyst