Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Gimbal/Camera box

Reaction score
Hi all

I just wanted to see what others are using when the provided gimbal/camera box "plastic hinge" fails. It looks like a very weak point of the box.
Is there a suitable replacement or ideas to keep the gimbal/camera (X3) safe during transport?

Thanks

Hi all

I just wanted to see what others are using when the provided gimbal/camera box "plastic hinge" fails. It looks like a very weak point of the box.
Is there a suitable replacement or ideas to keep the gimbal/camera (X3) safe during transport?

Thanks
Although not very pretty I would think a piece of strong Duck Tape across the back to replace the hinge would do the job.

I've made up some foldable sun shields and hinged the sides using Duck Tape - works fine.

Although not very pretty I would think a piece of strong Duck Tape across the back to replace the hinge would do the job.

I've made up some foldable sun shields and hinged the sides using Duck Tape - works fine.
Yup - Duck Tape is 'The Force'.......It has a light side, it has a dark side, and it binds the universe together!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexzazz